Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal All you guys who think you have "friends", just know those guys will ditch you in a second if it means they can impress some foid.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
My based truecel brothers know what I'm talking about. You know that guy, don't you? That guy that is always cool and chill with you when it's just the two of you, but as soon as a girl comes around he turns into the biggest fucking comedian, at your expense?

I used to think that guy was my best friend before he showed me his true colours. That was one of the first blackpills I experienced. This was a guy I would take a bullet for, someone I always spoke good about, yet he tried his best to embarrass me whenever we were around girls, which wasn't often because I was incredibly shy.

Even since then, I've distanced my self from him. When i originally confronted him about it, he was in denial and kept trying to gaslight me, saying I was insecure bla bla bla

At the end of the day, we're all animals, and your closest "friend", will step over you/ditch you/belittle you if it means he can get his dick wet. I know because I've been there.

those guys will ditch you in a second if it means they can impress some foid
This is what happened to me when my friends got cars lol, also they stopped hanging out with me

Normies constantly shit on each other and try to humiliate others just to make themselves look better. It's all about mogging others, they just want to elevate their social standing through any means necessary

those guys will ditch you in a second if it means they can impress some foid
This is what happened to me when my friends got cars lol, also they stopped hanging out with me
@LastGerman

My based truecel brothers know what I'm talking about. You know that guy, don't you? That guy that is always cool and chill with you when it's just the two of you, but as soon as a girl comes around he turns into the biggest fucking comedian, at your expense?

I used to think that guy was my best friend before he showed me his true colours. That was one of the first blackpills I experienced. This was a guy I would take a bullet for, someone I always spoke good about, yet he tried his best to embarrass me whenever we were around girls, which wasn't often because I was incredibly shy.

Even since then, I've distanced my self from him. When i originally confronted him about it, he was in denial and kept trying to gaslight me, saying I was insecure bla bla bla

At the end of the day, we're all animals, and your closest "friend", will step over you/ditch you/belittle you if it means he can get his dick wet. I know because I've been there.

This could have been a [Hard To Swallow Edition] thread. There are a ton of copers on this site that think they and their "friends" have some kind of "special bond"

I have a few friends I'm close with, I still know for a fact that when it comes to women and upping their social status they will leave me behind and even put me down if I bring up any black pill stuff

This is why when they begin to progress and they inform me of it, I begin to distance myself

I used to have friends but they started peeling off when they figured out foids don't want to be around me.

I used to have friends but they started peeling off when they figured out foids don't want to be around me.
Same.

And it creates a brutal loop, because the more people see that you're not around girls, the more friends you'll lose, and the more friends you lose, the more girls won't want to be around you, because you're not only ugly, but you also don't have friends JFL

And it creates a brutal loop, because the more people see that you're not around girls, the more friends you'll lose, and the more friends you lose, the more girls won't want to be around you, because you're not only ugly, but you also don't have friends JFL
Social death spiral. Add to it the feelings of inadequacy and social ineptness from being a reject and it will push you down even further.