Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You guys know what really pisses me off?

samsamwin

samsamwin

Self-banned
-
I was on TikTok and I saw a video where a tranny talked about how great his life has been after lying to himself about thinking his a girl, he goes on and on about how he feels less stressed, how people “don’t care” if his a tranny and how he stopped being depressed. I was thinking to myself that ether he is lying or his living a lie. But I thought about it and it pisses me off. I always think of the worst and the worst is if he is telling the truth (still lying to himself) about being a women, but still they are happy and they live a lie. This made me feel pity, that what’s keeps them alive is the lie that they live, that they tell themselves, but then it hits me; they’re happy and don’t fucking care about the truth nor reality, they act as if this is normal; that every one should just lie to themselves just to be happy. If people can be happy without lying to themselves, then I will never lie to my self, I will never sell my dignity for something people get for free. If this means I die alone, if it mean I die a slow and painful death then that’s fine I died with my dignity, to know the truth.

Nigga what this is incoherent as hell

Anyone can appear get ready and look good for the camera and say what people wanna hear and then feel low after not getting engagement on said video.