Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Allowing your kid to change genders

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I got into a debate with a woman on Facebook that’s allowing their boy of 14 to transition to female and take hormone blockers. What do you guys think about this? How have we fallen this low as a society? 20 years ago no one would ever consider this.

Exdit: Actually I thought more about it. And if your child wants to do it then it’s over. You failed as a parent

Last edited:
lol if she wants him to commit suicide go ahead

Changing gender was a meme, people actually believed it and ran with it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If he manage to pass and he was incel-tier he is actually upgrating to easy mode, if not the fagot will rope before the 30 :smonk:

I think the only way out is to send entire family to gas chamber and problem solved

I have decided to become a helicopter and hoping you all will be supportive of my decision.

Imagine ya got son that wants to be raided by dicks like WHAT THE FUCK?! The only solution is to tell him if he insinst on that jewish talk he gonna be killed

I would imagine you would want to do this if you are a completely immoral piece of shit and want to pimp your kid

Allowing your child to "change gender" is child abuse. Which, tbh, you are probably already doing if you're a tranny enabler