Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Almost went monkey rape mode because I saw a hot foid wearing a bikkni (DOOM 3)

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★
I usually just ignore foids but when I see an attractive one I usually feel like complete shit and my zoned out little world in my head is shattered. here in California the foids are probably one of the worst type of foids on gay planet earth. during summer they use the heat as a pretext to walk around almost naked.

Today i went for a walk thru a small nature trail and saw a woman that looked like the AT&T girl, she wearing a black strapless bra and panties she had huge tits. The second I saw her my heart started beating violently and my head was dizzy. I get super turned on by foids with big tits, especially if there showing skin.

She was standing off to the side slutly smacking her gum and texting on her iPhone completely unaware, my eyes were locked on as i walked passed her. I then stopped walking and stared at her for atleast half a minute and she never once looked up form her phone. I want to go up to her and say something, I want to touch her boobs, I want to wack off right then and there. But I then realized that I was about to fuck up my life and turned and kept walking down my path.

I eventually reached the end and turn around to go back hoping that I’ll see her again. I eventually reached the spot were I saw her and this bitch was still there texting on her iPhone. I was debating in my head if I should do something, I really wanted to grab her boobs and maybe pull her bra off and touch her nipples then I would sprint away,

every fiber of my being was telling me to do it but I refused and just walked away. I then had an idea that I could look for a place to sneak into like a bush or behind a tree and wack off to her but there was no cover and she would have heard me moving into the weeds. I then went home and I still feel turned on even a few hours after.

For the record I never had the urge to do something like That in my life, but she was probably the hottest foid that I’ve ever seen and she was standing there completely oblivious and wearing a reavling bikkni covered in sweat. I think most guys would have caved in and did something if there were in my shoes.

I don’t wanna go outside anymore, it’s just ridiculous now.

Did you take pictures of it?

I wish I was low inhib enough to rape whores like that

A fellow californiacel
the gen z foids here are fucking retarded. They try to make themselves look as ugly as possible on purpose, want to be called "they" instead of "she" and are all braindead ultra leftists. There's no point in even attempting to date here

Jesus christ, you can't escape foids, not even when you are taking a walk in the forest, absolutely ridiculous

Seeing these whores irl as an incel is literally unironically torture. Like putting food just out of reach of a starving man.

Females with big tits are hyper desirable for me.

A fellow californiacel
the gen z foids here are fucking retarded. They try to make themselves look as ugly as possible on purpose, want to be called "they" instead of "she" and are all braindead ultra leftists. There's no point in even attempting to date here
i'm in california too. i wish women my age would actually be normal

Next time you might not be able to control yourself.
If you can get away with it, you should grope them and run. Maybe even think of doing rape?
I say if you get the chance to do it you always should.

take a pic to wank on it

atleast take some creepshots next time .

I usually just ignore foids but when I see an attractive one I usually feel like complete shit and my zoned out little world in my head is shattered. here in California the foids are probably one of the worst type of foids on gay planet earth. during summer they use the heat as a pretext to walk around almost naked.

Today i went for a walk thru a small nature trail and saw a woman that looked like the AT&T girl, she wearing a black strapless bra and panties she had huge tits. The second I saw her my heart started beating violently and my head was dizzy. I get super turned on by foids with big tits, especially if there showing skin.

She was standing off to the side slutly smacking her gum and texting on her iPhone completely unaware, my eyes were locked on as i walked passed her. I then stopped walking and stared at her for atleast half a minute and she never once looked up form her phone. I want to go up to her and say something, I want to touch her boobs, I want to wack off right then and there. But I then realized that I was about to fuck up my life and turned and kept walking down my path.

I eventually reached the end and turn around to go back hoping that I’ll see her again. I eventually reached the spot were I saw her and this bitch was still there texting on her iPhone. I was debating in my head if I should do something, I really wanted to grab her boobs and maybe pull her bra off and touch her nipples then I would sprint away,

every fiber of my being was telling me to do it but I refused and just walked away. I then had an idea that I could look for a place to sneak into like a bush or behind a tree and wack off to her but there was no cover and she would have heard me moving into the weeds. I then went home and I still feel turned on even a few hours after.

For the record I never had the urge to do something like That in my life, but she was probably the hottest foid that I’ve ever seen and she was standing there completely oblivious and wearing a reavling bikkni covered in sweat. I think most guys would have caved in and did something if there were in my shoes.

I don’t wanna go outside anymore, it’s just ridiculous now.

That shit sounds like mother nature. In mother nature nothing is sacred. Raping is just standred shit.

>monkey rape mode
20231004 115830

वानर बलात्कारी pilling is brutal. Every incel must take it

She was standing off to the side slutly smacking her gum and texting on her iPhone completely unaware,

Hahah never seen someone mention how super hot foids like to slutily smack their gum ... fucking whores. I love how people on this site will gladly admit to things normies would consider schizo.

I try to grope female cashiers hands or chicks legs if we are on the same bus seat during peak hour, its the closest ill ever get to a women's touch.

suifuel tbh. how lovely it would be to caress her titty and let her stroke you.

Pics or it didn't happen from now on.