Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friendships men vs women

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’ve noticed people claim male friendships tend to be better than female friendships but I think it’s simply because men are less petty + less dramatic. Guys can get into fights or get into serious shit with each other but make up the day after. Women are different and are more likely to cut someone off over a little thing. So women are more sensitive and reactive to drama ofc.

But despite that I’ve seen way more long term female friendships than male. I think guys are more less likely to maintain friendships for long periods of their life and move on quicker. Women seem to stay friends with their preschool friends throughout their life.

Guys seem to change friend groups or friends every few years unless they’re really lucky. I don’t think it’s due to beef but I think men are more willing to move on and are less emotionally attached.

idk has anyone else seen this dynamic happen frequently?

Last edited:
Guy friends, if they are really friends are loyal and have your back

Unfortunately we don't have the "culture" of cultivating friendships like women have.
Before we had things like brotherhoods, fraternities, lodges, all kinds of male-only places where it we were freed from the stress of sexual competition and could have a relaxed enviroment where it was possible to deepen friendships, and even make more

This is gone because of feminism

I’ve noticed people claim male friendships tend to be better than female friendships
they arent
male friendships are pretty much worthless for emotional support but they can have value if it gives you access to a social circle with women