Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alphas are born, not made

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-

View: https://youtu.be/g7KD1QItkcU

This is a video from a foids perspective.
I don't agee with everything on this foids channel but I agree with her on the fact that alphas are born and not made. Alphas are simply genetically gifted men, and no amount of PUA courses or inane videos on youtube are going to help you become one. If you're in those spaces you've already shown yourself to be beta.

Define genetically gifted. A lot of men who in this day and age get laid are weaker and less intelligent than their less sucessful counterpart. They are just blessed with looks that women desire.

In nature women wouldn't even be chosing who they date. They would be a resource for which you would compete for against another male.

This is a video from a foids perspective.
Wrong. This is a video of a foid regurgitating information she read on the internet in order to appear intelligent or special.
I don't agee with everything on this foids channel
The fact that you watch a foids channel, and are promoting it here, is pretty telling of the type of man you are.

Also Joined Mar 15, 2021
I agree with her
Wrong again. You agree with the information she found on the internet. She didn't come to this conclusion herself.

If a real alpha appeared half this earth would have been destroyed for their faggotery.

Chads are born, not made. :incel:

Wrong. This is a video of a foid regurgitating information she read on the internet in order to appear intelligent or special.

The fact that you watch a foids channel, and are promoting it here, is pretty telling of the type of man you are.

Also Joined Mar 15, 2021

Wrong again. You agree with the information she found on the internet. She didn't come to this conclusion herself.
Most information is regurgitated anyway, very few people actually have brilliant ideas of their own. Faceandlms compiled all of the info he found online in forums and put it into high quality videos, doesn't mean you can't appreciate what he did.
I just found her channel by accident. It doesn't mean I agree with her perspective entirely. It's fun to look at the content foids consume; it's their version of PUA.

Also Joined Mar 15, 2021

Damn genetic modification destroying the OP. :feelsLSD:

Define genetically gifted. A lot of men who in this day and age get laid are weaker and less intelligent than their less sucessful counterpart. They are just blessed with looks that women desire.

In nature women wouldn't even be chosing who they date. They would be a resource for which you would compete for against another male.
It's all relative. If we reverted back to primal times, though, being tall and High T would provide a tremendous advantage in the mating realm.

It's all relative. If we reverted back to primal times, though, being tall and High T would provide a tremendous advantage in the mating realm.
How far back into primal times would you want to go? Otzi the iceman was killed with a bow 5400 years ago. Obviously strength mattered a lot in all ancient battles but it wasn't like a boxing match between two primates.

A weaker but smarter and more skilled man could compensate a small strength difference easily. Romans used to butcher armies 5 times their size and even from tribes where people were much taller.

Tall niggas going to exert too much energy and get kill bigger target too, good bait they will keep a pack busy.

[UWSL]they know all this shit and they keep treating us like it's all our fault[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

Why the fuck would you take seriously let alone hear a fucking FOID talk about retarded shit for more than 2 seconds? Jesus christ.

Also Joined Mar 15, 2021

Based gorilla. :blackpill:

[UWSL]they know all this shit and they keep treating us like it's all our fault[/UWSL]

Fucking brutal :blackpill: mate.

"JUST KEEP TRYING AND DONATING TO MY KWEEN EVEN IF REAL ATTRACTION ISN'T NEGOTIABLE":soy: