Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I as bad as noodles if I’m a rice who has 0 attraction to noodles?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
They don’t do it for me

they’re built like planks, no breasts, no ass, no hips

Need a thick woman

that's just common sense.

Don’t Asians just eat rice and shit, wonder if you started to feed an Asian girl Mexican food will it fill her in?

Asian (especially the east ones) foids are one of the most attractive.

The only thing I don't get is this latina hype, the average latina isn't good looking

Don’t Asians just eat rice and shit, wonder if you started to feed an Asian girl Mexican food will it fill her in?
She will get a bit fatter but most of it is genetics.

its fine to "want" a thick woman. what's not fine is to try aim out of your league as an incel consistently, because that would make you a standardcel :feelsXmas:

real incels are perfectly fine with someone on their looks level, whoever wouldn't settle if given the chance doesn't deserve to browse this forun.

I thought you were Black though.
Well, I like skinny/fit foids, so I don't care.

The funny thing is you’re ricecel so getting noodle girl is 10x harder than other race of woman.:lul:

Need me thick chink gf :feelsrope:

I really think most rice are attracted to other races, more so than other races. This is why it's other races seem to make a big deal about rices dating out than rice themselves. Also they focus on rice foids dating out when tbh today many rice males are dating out too. But yeh dumcels never mention that one

unless the noodle foid has a good face, if she's flat, she might as well be a teenage boy with a hole between the legs. hardly a foid.
Their face is their best selling point, without it they'd be trucel.

idk why but i guessed you were a blackcel for some reason, didn't know you were rice
It’s because of the NBA avatar, niggers love basketball.

Also OP, it doesn’t really matter because noodlewhores hate ricecels.

I am a currycel and I would be fine with a noodlewhore

I believe you are not bad even if you only want gigastacy and treat other foids like shit*. When it is okay for foids to have hideously high standards why not men?

*You are a volcel ONLY if low tier Beckies are interested in you but you want Stacy only. Most of us aren't pursued by even acid attack victims

I believe in looksmatchism. That we are entitled to our looksmatch and demanding anything more would be baseless entitlement. So for a rice, I think they deserve an equivalent rice foid. Or maybe an ugly white foid with a same relative attractiveness.

I believe in looksmatchism. That we are entitled to our looksmatch and demanding anything more would be baseless entitlement. So for a rice, I think they deserve an equivalent rice foid. Or maybe an ugly white foid with a same relative attractiveness.

I'm middle eastern, white, or mediterranean stacy only and I don't feel bad about it.

I either breed with a stacy who will give me chad sons or it's over.

I'd rather rope myself than ascend with a becky and cause my future sons to end up as incel and rope.

Are you built to handle a thick woman. Your lil chink dick should focus on your own chink foids:smonk: