Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was always told that I am not bad-looking

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
Noooooooo its all in your head broooo!!!!!
Nooo you are not bad looking you are just negative!
Nooo you are just shy!!!
Nooo you are just not showering enough, you are very good looking!!!!!!

Holy fucking cope boyos. I hate these fucking half-assed compliment-lies. Your dating experience and your dating app matches will tell how good-looking you are. If you are an incel in your mid 20s you are not fucking good-looking. The most important thing to keep in mind is that anyone can call you good-looking, but if no one will fuck or date you then you are BAD looking.

It really just boils down to that, if a girl will not suck your dick, it means you are bad looking.
Another tell tale sign that you are bad looking is if a woman has NEVER talked about sex in your presence, period. No woman has ever spoken about the topic of sex in my presence ever, they pretend as if it does not exist because they know I am incel and subhuman.

People have always been brutally honest with how I look. Mogs me.

No one besides my mother has ever said I am good looking.:cryfeels:

Just be Heightfident and have a good faceonality

Screenshot 1764

People just tell you that to make you feel better. In reality, they know that you're fucked, but of course, everybody's too scared to say the quiet part out loud.

Weird, nobody ever told me I wasnt bad-looking.

I've been told by women that I'm ugly. And tbh all I need is a mirror to confirm this.

The few normies I ever speak to at school tell me that I look "ok" (as in, 5/10) yet I couldn't even play soccer with some other normgroids last year because they kept mobbing me for my subhuman looks. Hence the profile picture. They surrounded me and compared my face to the "welcome to earth" meme, while also humiliating me for looking extremely young. This happened every day at lunch.

I don't think many here are actually subhuman by the way they come off. But the few that actually are have my respect.

I never got called ugly explicitely, but i got often discriminated for my height and for my autism

True, CBA to talk about this shit anymore but you are right. It's fucking over man and always has been. Once my dad is dead I am going to fuck the faggot normies up and then I will be dead and they will come with me to hell. No they won't take me alive

If people are telling you are not bad looking, you are ugly. nobody tells chad he's not bad looking.

The state of .is in 2024 jfl :lul: :lul: :lul:

"You are good-looking. Any girl would be lucky to have you. Any girl but me. By the way, I'm not saying that just so I don't come off as a bad person. I am telling the truth. Yep."

The few normies I ever speak to at school tell me that I look "ok" (as in, 5/10) yet I couldn't even play soccer with some other normgroids last year because they kept mobbing me for my subhuman looks.
I had one normie friend in my last few years at school and he would call me "handsome", but it was subtly sarcastic. I know I'm really ugly, because I got laughed at by many people and was the only one to be excluded.
They surrounded me and compared my face to the "welcome to earth" meme, while also humiliating me for looking extremely young. This happened every day at lunch.
Brutal, sorry brocel. I hate those types of memes that make fun of ugly/deformed people.
I don't think many here are actually subhuman by the way they come off. But the few that actually are have my respect.
Real

"Sorry sweety You're not my type but your not ugly theres someone out there for everyone and I'm sure you'll make a woman very happy one day just not me teeeheee "

People tell me I'm ugly more often than not, I know who to believe.

"You are good-looking. Any girl would be lucky to have you. Any girl but me. By the way, I'm not saying that just so I don't come off as a bad person. I am telling the truth. Yep."
Jfl. :lul::lul::lul: