Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Am I blackpilled if I believe whites also subhumans?

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
All of the guys I see outside are the most average looking or ugly, sure whites on average tend to be a 5/10 than an ethnic, but that doesn’t really explain their sub humanity. I rarely go outside, but when I compare white dudes with an ethnic it’s not really much of a difference, both really look subhuman. I don’t know why people say I am not blackpilled when I say this. Whites don’t look like Henry Cavill, Matt bomer and hernan drago on average. The real black pill is all about looks, not race much to an extent retards here believe.

Nigger moment - Racebaiting whites

Whites are so subhuman that almost every white country is first world while every shitskin country is in the stone age.

Whites are so subhuman that almost every white country is first world while every shitskin country is in the stone age.
It’s about looks bro, not development.

It’s about looks bro, not development.
I only read your title. Didn't want to read some stupid race baiting post from a curry who wipes his ass with his hand.

Generally a white MTN will slay more pussy than an ethnic HTN

sub5's (like myself) are in their own league though and no amount of JBW will save them.

sub5's (like myself) are in their own league though and no amount of JBW will save them.
in homogeneous countries only, it depends.

An htn ethnic is very rare, like 1 in 1000 so in west or homogeneous county, he will be seen as exotic . So he will most probably slay that’s my point. Whites can also do other way around

An htn ethnic is very rare, like 1 in 1000 so in west or homogeneous county, he will be seen as exotic . So he will most probably slay that’s my point. Whites can also do other way around
Do you think a white sub5 could slay in SEA?

Do you think a white sub5 could slay in SEA?
Probably, you should change your location on tinder to most homogeneous countries like phillipines, Cambodia and Vietnam. Don’t ever step into countries 1st world countries in sea, cuz it’s as hard as west or just a gist below. Good luck mate

You’re right. The average person of all races looks like shit and women are not into him.

Probably, you should change your location on tinder to most homogeneous countries like phillipines, Cambodia and Vietnam. Don’t ever step into countries 1st world countries in sea, cuz it’s as hard as west or just a gist below. Good luck mate
Thanks, I'll try that

you might've just saved my life JFL

You’re right. The average person of all races looks like shit and women are not into him.
Thanks for understanding me, this forum hypes white so much to the point where I thought they look Henry cavil on average just. However, I agree whites mog ethnic, period. At the end of the day, average person of all races looks like shit.

White females are Chad only and also believe in BBC myth which actually leads to the average White male having lower SMV than the average Black male in the West.

Sorry not sorry.

White females are Chad only and also believe in BBC myth which actually leads to the average White male having lower SMV than the average Black male in the West.

Sorry not sorry.
I changed my beliefs already, all average person of every are shit however blacks and whites are less shit that’s all. On average they mog deathics into oblivion

I changed my beliefs already, all average person of every are shit however blacks and whites are less shit that’s all. On average they mog deathics into oblivion

True, currycels and ricecels are garbage tier and unlike Whitecels they can't even geomaxx to escape their doom unless they find an arranged marriage, and even then they'll probably be cucked.

True, currycels and ricecels are garbage tier and unlike Whitecels they can't even geomaxx to escape their doom unless they find an arranged marriage, and even then they'll probably be cucked.
As a currycel, I feel for ricecels brother ngl.

All of the guys I see outside are the most average looking or ugly, sure whites on average tend to be a 5/10 than an ethnic, but that doesn’t really explain their sub humanity. I rarely go outside, but when I compare white dudes with an ethnic it’s not really much of a difference, both really look subhuman. I don’t know why people say I am not blackpilled when I say this. Whites don’t look like Henry Cavill, Matt bomer and hernan drago on average. The real black pill is all about looks, not race much to an extent retards here believe.
Yeah, once you spend a few years in the West you realise how ugly the average white is. Overweight, soft food, etc etc

Yeah, once you spend a few years in the West you realise how ugly the average white is. Overweight, soft food, etc etc
it’s not only that, I Europe they also start norwooding faster, they would look cute when they are young but alas they are tall and white to make up for it. From facial features alone there is nothing special, this forum overrates whites

Last edited:
Edward Norton is a GOATed actor but he's not Chad. A lot of white guys look like uglier copies of Edward Norton.