Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am i degenerate?

No bro. Your not degenerate!

The rest of the world is..

Ot, but I'm glad you are still here man.
I always planned to stick around, I’ve just been less active since I’m actively preparing for my end now. I’ll leave a clear and final message while I’m on my way out but that day is coming anytime soon. At the very least I’ll still be semi-active for the remainder of the year provided everything goes to plan

No bro. Your not degenerate!

The rest of the world is..
probably, i am not religious but john paul 2 said that you should demand from yourself even when others do not.
i try to live like that.

Am I a degenerate for running away into alcohol and drugs(weed mostly, tried some other stuff as well) in the face of this inceldom? Should i go to a psychiatrist ?
yes
no

Idk maybe lol

Only if you do this stuff in public.

No just don't try anything that will fuck your life up even more.

Am I a degenerate for running away into alcohol and drugs(weed mostly, tried some other stuff as well) in the face of this inceldom? Should i go to a psychiatrist ?
No alcohol is such a great cope tbh. When I’m drunk I don’t even care that I’m incel. I’ll go outside to bars and shit where foids chase chads extremely openly just for the alcohol cause alcohol is a great cope.

No. Working hard for betabuxxing - thats is degenerate