Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

am i entitled to being angry or hateful?

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
soycucks say we aren't entitled to anything as a way to dismiss all complaints an incel might have about women's standards or gynocentric society in general. to them entitlement renders all criticism useless, you can describe to them the reality of hypergamy(which is hard to deny) and their answer will still be the same, say that some men are bound to end up as incels due to this reality even men who they would consider to be good people, but again you aren't entitled to anything. they usually follow up by alluding to something about women's bodily autonomy, freedom, choice or some soy variation of this, so if this is the case, if we are prioritising freedom here what about freedom to express ones hatred? IT talks about contacting fbi whenever an incel says something that might make our precious queenz uncomfortable, braincels got banned(and they were soyified) this is clearly a double standard, women are allowed to destroy entire civilizations under the excuse of freedom but a virgin male cant state his own philosophy or experiences, we are not entitled to feeling any negative emotions not ones that may cause distress. All is this is just a red herring to deter away from unsettling thruths, to castrate incels and make them into good little accepting polite drones.

No u ain't entitled to anything. U only get what u get cause it is what it is.

source.gif

@LastGerman how much do you hate females with drivers license?
I know youre lurking

@LastGerman how much do you hate females with drivers license?
I know youre lurking

I hate it so much that I am actually considering to kill myself.

I hate it so much that I am actually considering to kill myself.
don't do It, im giving away a drivers license for free you might just win if you enter the competition

YIKES INKWELL!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING!!! THIS Y U INKWELL!!!

don't do It, im giving away a drivers license for free you might just win if you enter the competition

No man. Today I have to take the bus once again and some rotten female is driving that bus. I have to go to the employment agency once again. Perhaps I will drop some bombs there if possible because at this point there is no room to come back.
This situation is so cucked. While she can drive a bus easily I cannot even drive a car. There is no point in living anymore if you cannot drive a car as a grown up man.

Yes. The hatred will always be justified.

I was thinking about it. If she asks me of what job I think of, I could reply that I only have a chance within a low-level work environment and even there I have to be lucky that the company will pick me. I also should tell her, that working does not make much sense if you do not even have a driver licence in the first place. I could show her a job offer they gave me when I was there. It is a workplace as an engineman. Even there they want to see a driver licence (preferable). They also want to see an apprenticeship (preferable). There is really no point to apply myself for such job. The employment agency also do not have any recommendations regarding apprenticeship. So, this is nothing but a vicious circle. In the end, they will only give me the low-level work. I will tell her, that I do not want to work in such environment for little money the rest of my life. This is not maintainable at all.

I was thinking about it. If she asks me of what job I think of, I could reply that I only have a chance within a low-level work environment and even there I have to be lucky that the company will pick me. I also should tell her, that working does not make much sense if you do not even have a driver licence in the first place. I could show her a job offer they gave me when I was there. It is a workplace as an engineman. Even there they want to see a driver licence (preferable). They also want to see an apprenticeship (preferable). There is really no point to apply myself for such job. The employment agency also do not have any recommendations regarding apprenticeship. So, this is nothing but a vicious circle. In the end, they will only give me the low-level work. I will tell her, that I do not want to work in such environment for little money the rest of my life. This is not maintainable at all.
brutal ngl, its like people like us are working towards nonexistent goals. no end in sight

brutal ngl, its like people like us are working towards nonexistent goals. no end in sight

It is brutal. I mean, at this point this is nothing but pure mockery. Everyone knows pretty well that even people who have a degree are struggling. But what about people like me without an apprenticeship or even without such crucial thing as a driver licence? Of course there is only low-level work, if I am lucky. I just missed certain points in my life and now I have no foudnation whatsoever.
Even if I get an apprenticeship, I will be almost 30 when I am done with it. In other words, it is indeed over. There is no room to come back from this and even if some miracle happens, the bad taste of my past will still haunt me.

It is brutal. I mean, at this point this is nothing but pure mockery. Everyone knows pretty well that even people who have a degree are struggling. But what about people like me without an apprenticeship or even without such crucial thing as a driver licence? Of course there is only low-level work, if I am lucky. I just missed certain points in my life and now I have no foudnation whatsoever.
Even if I get an apprenticeship, I will be almost 30 when I am done with it. In other words, it is indeed over. There is no room to come back from this and even if some miracle happens, the bad taste of my past will still haunt me.
our past defines us it is what we are, its truly a brutal reality to realise that we are only mere slaves to it. everything bad that happened to me will have to be carried with me to my grave and I will always be reminded of my inadequacies, the loneliness I had to go through, rejection and general moments of incompetence and they will be contrasted with everyone else's great lives.

everything bad that happened to me will have to be carried with me to my grave and I will always be reminded of my inadequacies, the loneliness I had to go through, rejection and general moments of incompetence and they will be contrasted with everyone else's great lives.

Imagine dying without a driver licence as a grown up man.

Foid: " you're not entitled to anything honey, you have to work hard for what you want honey..."

No, seriously, no one has the right to tell you what you are or aren't entitled, you're a human being with the same rights as everyone.

if we are prioritising freedom here what about freedom to express ones hatred?
They've got that base covered as well, they will tell you freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences which is a thinly veiled threat that if you say anything negative they will dox you and ruin your life, given the opportunity.

You have every right to be angered at a society that has cast you out

didnt read yet but yes

You're not entitled to anything, sweaty.

You aren't entitled to anything, inkwell
Faaa3575

Yes.

Both not both at the same time.

Greedy fucking inkwell

Didn't read but soycucks will go against just about literally everything we complain about, even if the topics aren't related to Inceldom or politics at all. You got mugged in the alleyway by hobo Chad? "Cry moar iNkWeLL :soy:". Your beloved cat got squished like a pancake by a foid driver? "YiKeS r/thathappened, DiZ Y u iNkWeLL :soy:". Anything and everything bad that happens to us is seen as karma by the rest of the world, despite the world not knowing anything about us from the start and ALL because we were BORN with inadequate BONES

Last edited:
You aren't entitled to even exist inkwell.