Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Am I fakecel for this

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
One of my copes is to play football (always alone) at the park and practice shots while Im fantasizing about the collapse of society. I always walk down the street on my way home with the ball at my feet. I came accross some random 30 yo something bitch walking around in a karate kimono (yellow belt noob of course) and she smiled at me probably meaning « hey we are both sports practicers » or some shit like that. Is that fakecel trait ? I think foids get away with so much shit in public, especially since I moved in this ghetto neighborhood full of chimps.

Ask her out for sex next time

Yes fakecel. I can't even remember the last time a foid my age smiled at me.

Giga fakecel trait tbh

Foids look at me with a nasty look never to look again.

Maybe some secondary stare to confirm that this isn't a nightmare, but in fact reality.

Yes. Delete your account and kill yourself NOW. :panties:

Giga fakecel trait tbh

Foids look at me with a nasty look never to look again.

Maybe some secondary stare to confirm that this isn't a nightmare, but in fact reality.
Me too plus Im ugly and shortcel

If a woman smiled at me, I would remember it to the day I die :feelsbadman:

Anyway, I don't care if it makes you a fakecel or not.
Just glad that a woman smiled at you.

Depends on your age. If you are +25 and this has never happened before, this is your lucky moment. Or, perhaps, you got so destroyed by inceldom that a simple act of kindness was seen as flirting.

How would you rate her

You should have sucker punched her, then ask her if all those karate lessons really were worth it. Because any man could beat her the fuck up.

you ascended boyo