Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the only one who enjoy being alone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
I don’t like having friends, I have always been like that even when I was kid, I only had 1 friend for like 10 years

I enjoy doing things alone like games, gym, walking outside , working alone

I hate friends especially normies, I even perfer traveling alone to other countries than with friends

I just need to solve the puzzle of lack of girlfriend , I need gf , to do theses things with

Anyone who prefers having friends over 1 gf is low IQ

AC67F7CE C695 41CF B6A7 8003027D8F49

As an introvert, being alone is bliss, but as a human, being alone all the time gets lonely. From my limited experiences, being able to share a memory is 100x more rewarding than just by myself. We are social animals by nature.

As an introvert, being alone is bliss, but as a human, being alone all the time gets lonely. From my limited experiences, being able to share a memory is 100x more rewarding than just by myself. We are social animals by nature.

I just need pussy Idgaf about anything else :smonk:

I don’t like having friends, I have always been like that even when I was kid, I only had 1 friend for like 10 years

I enjoy doing things alone like games, gym, walking outside , working alone

I hate friends especially normies, I even perfer traveling alone to other countries than with friends

I just need to solve the puzzle of lack of girlfriend , I need gf , to do theses things with

I enjoy being alone but I still need some regular social interaction so my mental illness doesn't worsen

Introverted dosn't mean social outcast. I'm an introvert and i need to have a social life, if you don't your mental health takes a toll and you'll get mad and lonely in no time. You can do without a gf for a while, but without talking to people that's kinda hard. And you need IRL interactions, online friends hardly count.

I’d rather have friends, being socially isolated is torture

Depends. When I stressed I just want to talk to someone. Not vent, just discuss unrelated stuff. But when all is good I like being alone.

Sometimes i want to be alone, sometimes i want to socialize.

u dont like to socialize because you cant socialize
talk to people and you'll enjoy it after a while

I enjoy it, yes.

Walks on the beach alone. Taking drives along the coast playing music that brings me back to the days of simpler times.

[UWSL]But there are times when I do wake up in the morning and wonder how it’s like to lie down with someone next to you. [/UWSL]

How’s it like to be missed when I’m not around. Wanting someone to spend time with me when I’m not working and smile when I enter a room.

The feeling of knowing that I’m special to someone. Because that someone sees something in me.

When once in awhile I have bad days and there is someone there willing to listen. Even if they may not have the best advice, they’re there to listen because for once someone actually cares about me.

But that is just a fantasy. Those walks by myself on the beach, solo drives along the coast, and walks along local parks are all I have. And that’s all I’ll ever.

I enjoy it, yes.

Walks on the beach alone. Taking drives along the coast playing music that brings me back to the days of simpler times.

[UWSL]But there are times when I do wake up in the morning and wonder how it’s like to lie down with someone next to you. [/UWSL]

How’s it like to be missed when I’m not around. Wanting someone to spend time with me when I’m not working and smile when I enter a room.

The feeling of knowing that I’m special to someone. Because that someone sees something in me.

When once in awhile I have bad days and there is someone there willing to listen. Even if they may not have the best advice, they’re there to listen because for once someone actually cares about me.

But that is just a fantasy. Those walks by myself on the beach, solo drives along the coast, and walks along local parks are all I have. And that’s all I’ll ever.

Sometimes I imagine being in forest with oneitis , listening to music , kissing her , perhaps fucking her

In reality it’s just me alone in forest , atleast I enjoyed being away from society

I sometimes get the urge to get into forests

Its tiring talking to people

I don't much of a problem being alone most of the time, but it would be nice having some brotherhood/friendship though

Depends. When I stressed I just want to talk to someone. Not vent, just discuss unrelated stuff. But when all is good I like being alone.

"I dont need Friends i need Pussy" -St Hamudi