Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ Am I Ugly?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
What the fuck is going on there?
There are 50% of incels and 50% of chads, why would they go on reddit with other losers? it's like being fulfilled in real life in not enough for them.
Same for foids - the prettier she is the more likes she gets the more validation she gets, the more simps she gets. There are no fucking ugly girls on that subreddit. Haha imagine going on reddit when validation on tinder isn't enough.
Fdfgdfgd

Chads are often narcissists due to the massive amounts of positive reinforcement they get

I have seen a lot of self-proclaimed incels who are normie or chadlite. The chadlites had several women from their school time comming to them 2-4 years later hitting them up, inviting them for cinema and so on. They still believes of themselves as 2/10 and posted daily on such pages just to "get a feeling for their looks" - they really believe they are ugly.

Chads are often narcissists due to the massive amounts of positive reinforcement they get
This. To a Chad getting any less than 1000 compliments a day means he's ugly

I have seen a lot of self-proclaimed incels who are normie or chadlite. The chadlites had several women from their school time comming to them 2-4 years later hitting them up, inviting them for cinema and so on. They still believes of themselves as 2/10 and posted daily on such pages just to "get a feeling for their looks" - they really believe they are ugly.

Clearly just seeking validation, they know there attractive just want confirmation in other places.

No they don't. Every single good looking guy knows he's good looking.

The good looking people's narcissism can swallow planets.

Fucking cope. Just look at the people at ratrme subs
The Chad worship is real. They're attention-whoring. I've been the ugly kid who turned chadlite at 17. All you have to do is walk down the street to know you're attractive. The way women treat you is two different worlds.

The Chad worship is real. They're attention-whoring. I've been the ugly kid who turned chadlite at 17. All you have to do is walk down the street to know you're attractive. The way women treat you is two different worlds.
Yet these retards think they are ugly, they arent larping I know these people from school and online.

Yet these retards think they are ugly, they arent larping I know these people from school and online.
Right, like females think they're ugly when they have a thousand Tinder matches.