Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Am wasting my life away, I’ve been doing the same shit I did seven years ago

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★
It’s the same everyday, it’s the same every week, it’s the same every month, it’s the same every year.

My hope is gone am fading into oblivion

The solution is to go ER on foids and be martyred for the sake of allah.

and this will be your eternal reward

Add1d61e66ca4371ab13ee6db3cb5ccc

F2b1430f10df4255b5b1106e4a3ffe07

So am supposed to kill a bunch of foids so I can live around a bunch more foids after death
They will not be the cum rags, you call the "women" of this world. they are the hour al ayn, the big breasted virgin maidens of paradise which none of creation has ever laid their eyes upon and their thickness is unparalleled in all the worlds.They shall only have eyes for you and will never betray you.They are a creation made of pure light!

everytime you lay with them , their virginity will regenerate , they are eternal virgins created solely for you!

Last edited:
Nothing changes, it never will.

They will not be the cum rags, you call the "women" of this world. they are the hour al ayn, the big breasted virgin maidens of paradise which none of creation has ever laid their eyes upon and their thickness is unparalleled in all the worlds.They shall only have eyes for you and will never betray you.They are a creation made of pure light!

everytime you lay with them , their virginity will regenerate , they are eternal virgins created solely for you!
I don’t want a afterlife