Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting American fathers are increasingly allowing their daughters to dress like whores

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Remember the “good old days”, when fathers would see the slutty clothes their daughters were wearing, and say things like, “Go back to your room, and finish sewing the rest of that outfit”?

Those days are over, especially in the United States. I am increasingly seeing foids dressed like sluts in public, and their fathers don’t care! Multiple times over the past two years (after the pandemic), I have noticed foids walking around in super short shorts in public with their dads!

Now that I work in a busy bookstore, I notice this trend often - especially on hot days.

I’m confused…what do you mean by “a busy bookstore ?”

Tell me about it. I remember I was driving downtown by the tourist areas, and I looked over on the sidewalk - and a white foid was walking with shorts that exposed her ass - and her cuck dad was walking with her.

Tell me about it. I remember I was driving downtown by the tourist areas, and I looked over on the sidewalk - and a white foid was walking with shorts that exposed her ass - and her cuck dad was walking with her.
That never happens in my city, it's more of an American thing jfl, but isn't it coomfuel to you?

Welcome to 2022 time traveller. What else can you tell me about 1970 US

Welcome to 2022 time traveller. What else can you tell me about 1970 US
:feelshaha: Yeah, we are fucked. Foids dress like sluts, then cry “Me Too” when a guy makes a move on them.

It probably still bothers them, it just they dont have the rights to talk anymore, her body her choice bullshit, and when they get raped or beaten up suddenly its everybody's problem.

Did you know feminists in Germany are protesting to run around top less because muh patriarchy forbids us

the fathers are cucks who let their wife hang out with other men. the daughter wearing shorts its nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back