Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American women dress like hookers and act like nuns

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
They dress like prostitutes from other countries but don’t actually behave like it

They’re snooty and act like sexual puritans to anybody who isn’t a gigachad or chad with status

that's what happens when you don't beat them

America overall is weirdly puritan in ways that defy logic.

That’s pure ragefuel tbh ngl

They dress like prostitutes from other countries but don’t actually behave like it

They’re snooty and act like sexual puritans to anybody who isn’t a gigachad or chad with status
Persian foids are the worst

I don't know what you're on about because pretty much every foid I've come across made it apparent she is a slut

I don't know what you're on about because pretty much every foid I've come across made it apparent she is a slut

they're not though

how can you be a slut if you refuse to have sex with almost all men, except the top chads?

high IQ truth. all of them are dress like crack whores but ofc don't act like it

they make men dick hard but not helping them release the pressure. it should be a crime.

they're not though

how can you be a slut if you refuse to have sex with almost all men, except the top chads?
20% of 8 billion is still 1,600,000,000 Chads to choose from
All women under 40 I know of are pretty blatant when mentioning they're having sex, even if they try to subtly get it across.
The youngest ones will flat out brag over their body counts.

ragefuel to have to wageslave in shit low tier jobs where youre subjected to seeing this shit all day

All women under 40 I know of are pretty blatant when mentioning they're having sex, even if they try to subtly get it across.

20% of men are not Chads

1 in 5 men

It’s closer to 95:5 than 80:20

They don't act like nuns, they act the way they dress themselves and pretend to be nuns when it's convenient

What woman is coming into contact with that many people from around the world lol? Stupid logic and meaningless made up stat

What woman is coming into contact with that many people from around the world lol? Stupid logic and meaningless made up stat

Don’t listen to that guy

You also have to adjust for race

5% of men being Chads is only for white men

For Asian men, it’s probably more like 1%

There are more than enough Chads to go around kid trust me no woman is wanting for sex lmao

There are more than enough Chads to go around kid trust me no woman is wanting for sex lmao

there are more than enough chads to go around to fuck all the women

not enough for them to have an ltr with a chad

Idiot statement tbh
Tell me does it make sense if i were to say that I've dressed up in the same exact clothes as James bond so you should treat me like i am 007?

How does clothes matter?