Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Americans shit on their pants for the release of the movie Joker, because they fear a mass killing

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★

Fucking foid.

DID ANYTHING HAPPENED?

Not even a single Ape second

CIeS6CLWgAA9Mg8

Vice won't hire you unless you're retarded

That’s 100% a tranny

This shit is old as fuck bro.

This shit is old as fuck bro.
I know, it was released on the 8th of October 2019, but I'm asking did anything happened during or after the release, for Americans were paranoids about Incels?

Old information, they already thought that before the premiere.

I know, it was released on the 8th of October 2019, but I'm asking did anything happened during or after the release, for Americans were paranoids about Incels?
Nothing happened

Nothing happened
THANK YOU! We're really seen as the evilest persons on earth, by normies and chads.

Even in Europe, some countries are getting paranoïds about people being Incels, and joining this community.

Joker wasn't our movie

THANK YOU! We're really seen as the evilest persons on earth, by normies and chads.

Even in Europe, some countries are getting paranoïds about people being Incels, and joining this community.
What's the story with that germany attack last week?

Fucking foid.

DID ANYTHING HAPPENED?

No man, nobody is worried about shootings here. People are too busy wageslaving and getting drunk to worry about some random idiot sperging out with weapons.

Goddamn Basement Dweller IQ threads reading too much into shit news articles.

Basement Dweller
Like most Incels, I believe.
Like (((Hollywood))) would make an incel movie
I didn't mention Hollywood. Can be anything.
I mean how is the media responding in Europe?
They fear other attacks in Germany, and they will reinforce their surveillance on far-right circles.
Gun-control is on the mainstream; border controls; airport and mosque tighter surveillance.
Erdogan condemned racism against Turkish people in Germany.

I watched it 3 times already very based movie.

Too bad for them, They wanted to see hERo in action(In injustice)

Joker is my buddy boyoo

Old information, they already thought that before the premiere.
However, not so old, because this film received 11 nominations in the 92nd Academy Awards, 2 weeks ago.

So you punch, beat, insult, mistreat, bring down incels and now you're scared of a mass shooting that will be caused by YOUR OWN ACTIONS?