Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An Asian oriental man and with a white taller women

A

ads676

Banned
-
Today I saw one of the biggest contradictions to the black pill I have seen for a long time. I saw an asian oriental man with a taller white women. We all know that asian men tend to perform at the bottom of the dating market and its rare to see a women taller than the man, and you don't see that many oriental men with white women and she was taller, seeing that was interesting. I actually wanted to go and take a photo of them, and I wanted to ask them how they met ? They were walking the oppersite direction as me and I was on my lunch break. There are plenty of reasons why they could be together and it still can support the black pill, what's the biggest contradiction to the black pill you have ever seen ?

The fact you had to make a post to document this occurrence proves the Blackpill.

he is kpopmaxxed @Zer0/∞

I will kill that couple:reeeeee: (in a video game):feelshmm:

The fact you had to make a post to document this occurrence proves the Blackpill.
this pretty much. some people see an exception to the rule, and immediately think "the blackpill is wrong!!!1". what you're seeing is an exception, not the rule. there is a very strong correlation with what you can observe in every day life (reality), and the blackpill.

what's the biggest contradiction to the black pill you have ever seen ?
There isn't any "contradictions" to the black pill because the "black pill" is not an argument or a statement.

The black pill is simply the set of known data, facts, figures and mechanisms that govern human interpersonal relationships, especially sexual.

If new data comes in, we amend the blackpill to reflect the new information.

The facts we know are that foids vastly prefer taller men. Of course, there are exceptions, but the exceptions prove the rule. In a 1000 couples you see, only a few have a taller foid. This is the heightpill.

Likewise, white foids massively refuse to date asian men. In a sample of 100 asian-caucasian mixed couples, you'd find 3 to 5 WMAF for every 97 to 95 AMWF. This is the racepill.

The exceptions prove the rule. There is no blackpill that says "white foids only date taller men" or that "asian men never date white foids". The blackpill is the fact that short asian men are very underrepresented in the universe of all men who fucks white foids.

Maybe you should hang them (in a video game)

The black pill is simply the set of known data, facts, figures and mechanisms that govern human interpersonal relationships, especially sexual.
:yes:a lot of normies mistake the black pill as a philosophical/political/social movement. it's really not. I'd say it's more of an outlook...an acknowledgement of the harsh reality men who are not attractive have to go through. the body of data just simply reaffirms what you can observe and experience.

seeing an ugly short male with a hot white girl

There isn't any "contradictions" to the black pill because the "black pill" is not an argument or a statement.

If new data comes in, we amend the blackpill to reflect the new information.

The facts we know are that foids vastly prefer taller men. Of course, there are exceptions, but the exceptions prove the rule. In a 1000 couples you see, only a few have a taller foid. This is the heightpill.

Likewise, white foids massively refuse to date asian men. In a sample of 100 asian-caucasian mixed couples, you'd find 3 to 5 WMAF for every 97 to 95 AMWF. This is the racepill.

The exceptions prove the rule. There is no blackpill that says "white foids only date taller men" or that "asian men never date white foids". The blackpill is the fact that short asian men are very underrepresented in the universe of all men who fucks white foids.
well you get a lot of people here in the forum that say its over and my point is that there is no reason why should lose all hope. The asian man that I saw today probably didn't have this mentality, but than again you do have a point in a way

say its over
"it's over" is not blackpill. It's personal opinion of certain individuals. And, yes, it's a popular thing to say in this community.

The actual blackpill is the fact that there are 50 million more young chinese men than chinky foids, and it's pretty much over for them, unless they inaugurate a culture of polyandry (each noodlewhore having multiple husbands).

Another blackpill is fact that young asian foids living in the west prefer to date non-asians in a proportion of 2-to-1 (iirc), so it's pretty much over for at least 2/3 of the young asian males living in the west. Is it over for you? I don't know. But I know it's over for 2/3 of them asians.

there is no reason why should lose all hope
Keep grinding, keep hustling.
Shoot for your dreams.
You can do anything you want.
I promise you.
----- Jeremy Meeks

Last edited:
Today I saw one of the biggest contradictions to the black pill I have seen for a long time. I saw an asian oriental man with a taller white women. We all know that asian men tend to perform at the bottom of the dating market and its rare to see a women taller than the man, and you don't see that many oriental men with white women and she was taller, seeing that was interesting. I actually wanted to go and take a photo of them, and I wanted to ask them how they met ? They were walking the oppersite direction as me and I was on my lunch break. There are plenty of reasons why they could be together and it still can support the black pill, what's the biggest contradiction to the black pill you have ever seen ?
the jbwpill, i see tons of white stacys with average black guys, but those dudes are tall with meh faces, fuck knows what the foids think

i see tons of white stacys with average black guys, but those dudes are tall with meh faces, fuck knows what the foids think
Maybe it's a combination of dick size, stamina, endurance and the sheer brutality of his movement in bed that keeps these foids hooked to the negroes. These cumsking cracker foids fuck dogs and swans, what do you expect? Seriously? One of the main mate selection criteria they have is how brutally their cunt gets pounded, and how often.

Foids are possessed by sheer animal lust, their mating criteria is purely animalistic. Foids never give a chance to supreme gentlemen like Eliot Rodger. Foids rather fuck a 74 IQ retard than a 126 IQ smartass. This is why letting foids do the sexual selection is totally dysgenic and stupid and no civilization ever endured such conditions. The proper way is to pair-up foids with adequate mates, as chosen by responsible family men and elders, and then socially enforce the pairing with extreme prejudice.

Foids should have no say in the matter of who gets to breed them, when they're offered the opportunity to chose mates they go for stupid criteria like dick size, or how hard he pounds her ass. It's rare to see a foid selecting for personality traits or IQ. In fact they prefer criminals and retards to men of culture.

Last edited:
She is basically virtue signaling. If the top trend would be to date bums, she would do it. She is dead inside.

Maybe it's a combination of dick size, stamina, endurance and the sheer brutality of his movement in bed that keeps these foids hooked to the negroes. These cumsking cracker foids fuck dogs and swans, what do you expect? Seriously? One of the main mate selection criteria they have is how brutally their cunt gets pounded, and how often.

Foids are possessed by sheer animal lust, their mating criteria is purely animalistic. Foids never give a chance to supreme gentlemen like Eliot Rodger. Foids rather fuck a 74 IQ retard than a 126 IQ smartass. This is why letting foids do the sexual selection is totally dysgenic and stupid and no civilization ever endured such conditions. The proper way is to pair-up foids with adequate mates, as chosen by responsible family men and elders, and then socially enforce the pairing with extreme prejudice.

Foids should have no say in the matter of who gets to breed them, when they're offered the opportunity to chose mates they go for stupid criteria like dick size, or how hard he pounds her ass. It's rare to see a foid selecting for personality traits or IQ. In fact they prefer criminals and retards to men of culture.
Well said. Women don't deserve to have a choice, because they make dumb choices.

is like finding a diamond in a local park priceless

also you missed a bit

Today I saw one of the biggest contradictions to the black pill I have seen for a long time. I saw an asian oriental man with a taller white women. We all know that asian men tend to perform at the bottom of the dating market and its rare to see a women taller than the man, and you don't see that many oriental men with white women and she was taller, seeing that was interesting. I actually wanted to go and take a photo of them, and I wanted to ask them how they met ? They were walking the opposite direction
thats it its ends there and doesnt carry on

your welcoms

You dont know what state that bitch is in man

Joined Dec 24, 2020 Posts 171 Online 9d 19h 59m