Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An asymmetry between how women and men view unattractive members of the opposite sex

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
I am 5'1" and hideously ugly.

I used to work at a Hardees fast food restaurant when i was in high school. Two of my co-workers were teenage girls who were extremely hateful to me. They would always try to get me sent home early. They called me stupid. If i called the store to find out the next day i was scheduled to work, i would ask to speak to the manager because i did not trust them to tell me the truth. If either of these two girls answered the phone, they would say "nobody likes you" and hang up on me without letting me speak to the manager. I had to drive to the store just to see my schedule. I asked another co-worker why they were so mean to me, and she responded "they don't like you because you are short."

I have noticed that foids are hateful to other ugly and/or short guys as well.

I have never seen a chad (or any guy) be hateful to a foid because of her physicality. Don't get me wrong. A chad won't date unattractive members of the opposite sex . But i have never seen a chad (or any guy ) be hateful to a foid because of her physicality.

There is a website called "heightism exposed" which shows hateful tweets that foids make about short men. Many women tweet "short men should be dead". I've never seen a guy write that ugly women should ne dead.

Have you ever noticed how women hate ugly men and/or short men, but men don't hate ugly women?

water was wet this whole time dude

Could you tell me your ethnicity brother??

water was wet this whole time dude

Foids hate ugly men and short men. Yeah, water is wet. That's obvious, and it's been discussed before.

The main point of my thread is that men don't act like this to ugly women. I've never heard or read anyone point out the differences between the sexes on this. That's why I made this thread.

Ugly women are the equivalent to both short men and ugly men.

Yeah, even the ugliest girl would get attention from guys if they're desperate enough and she was the only foid around.

Foids would instead rather go lesbian before they go with an incel if he was the only man on Earth.

Last edited:
The main point of my thread is that men don't act like this to ugly women.
that is also water is wet but yeah man its fucked

and they will say "women are oppressed" when men wake up every day and go to work for them to sit around and look pretty AND SOMETIMES THE FOID ISN'T EVEN PRETTY

This masterpiece is worthy of being bumped

I am 5'1" and hideously ugly.

I used to work at a Hardees fast food restaurant when i was in high school. Two of my co-workers were teenage girls who were extremely hateful to me. They would always try to get me sent home early. They called me stupid. If i called the store to find out the next day i was scheduled to work, i would ask to speak to the manager because i did not trust them to tell me the truth. If either of these two girls answered the phone, they would say "nobody likes you" and hang up on me without letting me speak to the manager. I had to drive to the store just to see my schedule. I asked another co-worker why they were so mean to me, and she responded "they don't like you because you are short."

I have noticed that foids are hateful to other ugly and/or short guys as well.

I have never seen a chad (or any guy) be hateful to a foid because of her physicality. Don't get me wrong. A chad won't date unattractive members of the opposite sex . But i have never seen a chad (or any guy ) be hateful to a foid because of her physicality.

There is a website called "heightism exposed" which shows hateful tweets that foids make about short men. Many women tweet "short men should be dead". I've never seen a guy write that ugly women should ne dead.

Have you ever noticed how women hate ugly men and/or short men, but men don't hate ugly women?
Wow.

I'm sorry that happened

I hate the word asymmety. It always reminds me of my asymmetrical face.