Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion An extremely interesting series of insights from women

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
I went on the cafe today, to see the perspective of the other side. I've come across two posts that were extremely insightful.

These women perfectly understand the theory that I've come to describe as the combatpill, and how spite killing of chads and their progeny could be a real thing. Of course, they are the ones being threatened, so they see it as an extreme danger, and truly, they are right.
The only way to deal with us is to kill us off. A massive amount of spite is in us, and we can't win without someone else losing. It is, in the end, a "slave" revolt. We are losing organisms, with unmet needs, and we don't want to end up being the faggot uncle to our more successful siblings or cuck out in a similar way because of thousands of years of evolution shaping our neural pathways.

The truth is, noone wins without someone else losing. It is a zero sum game. If we get to fuck, they are miserable. If they get to be happy, we are miserable. There is no way to achieve the happiness of everybody, short of some singularity computer magic miracle.

I understand their sentiments perfectly. Mine would mirror theirs, were I in the same position as them. I wonder if they still consider themselves agent beings, after displaying such prodigious insight. Probably yes, so I suppose that's one aspect in which I can claim to know better than them.

What can you do, they're right. Either a war, or an underclass revolt, both will end in misery. To think all this would happen because of some misplaced molecules in a DNA sequence, lmao.

Completely lack of originality.
Their vocabulary is just counter for incel vocabulary
we mirror each other somewhat, both being the scum of our own gender (not so sure in the case of the cafe)
but it is a genuinely interesting post, give it a read if you'd like

I went on the cafe today, to see the perspective of the other side. I've come across two posts that were extremely insightful.

View attachment 1025003
View attachment 1025004

These women perfectly understand the theory that I've come to describe as the combatpill, and how spite killing of chads and their progeny could be a real thing. Of course, they are the ones being threatened, so they see it as an extreme danger, and truly, they are right.
The only way to deal with us is to kill us off. A massive amount of spite is in us, and we can't win without someone else losing. It is, in the end, a "slave" revolt. We are losing organisms, with unmet needs, and we don't want to end up being the faggot uncle to our more successful siblings or cuck out in a similar way because of thousands of years of evolution shaping our neural pathways.

The truth is, noone wins without someone else losing. It is a zero sum game. If we get to fuck, they are miserable. If they get to be happy, we are miserable. There is no way to achieve the happiness of everybody, short of some singularity computer magic miracle.

I understand their sentiments perfectly. Mine would mirror theirs, were I in the same position as them. I wonder if they still consider themselves agent beings, after displaying such prodigious insight. Probably yes, so I suppose that's one aspect in which I can claim to know better than them.

What can you do, they're right. Either a war, or a underclass revolt, both will end in misery. To think all this would happen because of some misplaced molecules in a DNA sequence, lmao.
“Suicide is not getting rid of these men fast enough”. What a psychopathic toilet foid with nothing else to offer other than a hole . They need to wake up and realise they are only useful for their bodies and nothing else. Toilet should be enslaved

“Suicide is not getting rid of these men fast enough”. What a psychopathic toilet foid with nothing else to offer other than a hole . They need to wake up and realise they are only useful for their bodies and nothing else. Toilet should be enslaved
lowiqgod i kneel

Is this crystal cafe? That place is filled with cunt monkeys who try to copy the culture, vocabulary and attitude of the very same "moids" they claim to hate. Except of course their problems aren't remotely as difficult as the ones we face.

the pot calling the kettle black much

The first excerpt makes some valid points, but the second excerpt reads like drivel to me.

The first excerpt makes some valid points, but the second excerpt reads like drivel to me.
the second excerpt is even more interesting - try reading it slower and trying to really get it
Is this crystal cafe? That place is filled with cunt monkeys who try to copy the culture, vocabulary and attitude of the very same "moids" they claim to hate. Except of course their problems aren't remotely as difficult as the ones we face.
it is

the second excerpt is even more interesting - try reading it slower and trying to really get it
I think I get the gist of the case being made. When I said it reads like drivel to me, I wasn't referring to jargon like "utilons" (tho that certainly doesn't help).

How many of them are trannies or male infiltrators.

a fair amount. there's a double digit chance one of the posts i quoted is a man. still doesn't make them wrong, though.

Nobody but me uses "anodyne."
The person that wrote this is either a college-educated white bread entitlement junkie, or they are a professional goverment actor attempting to stir the nest. If I wrote it, it would be written by a self-taught Japanese Jeenyus.

a fair amount. there's a double digit chance one of the posts i quoted is a man. still doesn't make them wrong, though.
Yeah that reads like a man for sure. You almost never see women discussing shit that deeply.

I talked to an infiltrator who posted there for years and added many people on (((discord))). He says that about 40% are men. Probably more if trannies are included.

This is the same conclusion I've come to. Blackpillers like to act like we have the moral high ground, and I'd say for those merely pointing out lookism that's fair, but the ones who insist that the only way for there to be justice is for ugly men to also receive female companionship are only moral in the self-serving biological sense that the cafe poster speaks of. Because, if we are honest with ourselves, to force women who aren't attracted to us to be with us would in fact be oppressing them. From the biologically moral perspective, it makes sense for us to advocate for that, just like it makes sense for women and non-incel men to advocate for us to be driven to suicide due to being a threat to them. From a biologically ambivalent perspective, the best compromise is something like AI girlfriends so that we aren't oppressing a sentient being to satisfy our desires.

I could only see this changing in case of an economic collapse to the point that the fulfillment of physical needs is no longer guaranteed in Western countries, which is a likely scenario by the end of the century. Then the mating dynamics would revert to the old days in which men and women had no choice but to get together and work things out just to survive. And since children were in essence the retirement fund and medicare for people back then, sex was an act of desperation more than anything. In that case even a woman married to an ugly man and bearing his children would be better off than one who had no husband and would likely starve to death or be kidnapped and gang-raped by bandits. In other words, the only way to make a woman willing to be with us is if near certain death or torture is the alternative.

these cunts are at least somewhat self aware. such a rare thing among foids

Last edited:
these cunts vastly overestimate the resolve/ willpower/ energy of the average incel.
The average incel will just rot away and not even go to vote.

inklers who are willing to wreak absolute havoc like @Darth_Aurelius are the vast minority.
As "she" said incels are only contained because we have copes to give us a comfortable albeit lackluster existence. If things destabilize enough that we no longer have copes, say in case of us getting drafted to fight Russians, things could change very very fast.

This is the same conclusion I've come to. Blackpillers like to act like we have the moral high ground, and I'd say for those merely pointing out lookism that's fair, but the ones who insist that the only way for there to be justice is for ugly men to also receive female companionship are only moral in the self-serving biological sense that the cafe poster speaks of. Because, if we are honest with ourselves, to force women who aren't attracted to us to be with us would in fact be oppressing them. From the biologically moral perspective, it makes sense for us to advocate for that, just like it makes sense for women and non-incel men to advocate for us to be driven to suicide due to being a threat to them. From a biologically ambivalent perspective, the best compromise is something like AI girlfriends so that we aren't oppressing a sentient being to satisfy our desires.

I could only see this changing in case of an economic collapse to the point that the fulfillment of physical needs is no longer guaranteed in Western countries, which is a likely scenario by the end of the century. Then the mating dynamics would revert to the old days in which men and women had no choice but to get together and work things out just to survive. And since children were in essence the retirement fund and medicare for people back then, sex was an act of desperation more than anything. In that case even a woman married to an ugly man and bearing his children would be better off than one who had no husband and would likely starve to death or be kidnapped and gang-raped by bandits. In other words, the only way to make a woman willing to be with us is if near certain death or torture is the alternative.
truth

bro tf is wrong with these foids posting on the cafe site, I just checked out some of their threads
theyre so fucking hateful towards men
i mean a lot of people here are as well but that's not me
it pisses me off so much how much they feed into this patriarchy agende because I know people irl who're like this. THEY DONT EVEN POST SCIENTIFIC REFERENCES FOR THEIR CLAIMS. they just pull it out of their ass, I hate these echo chambers

Chad-only Cafe. They are bitter that they can only attract ugly autists like them