Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel An extremely retarded cope that bluepilled society tells us

Are MGTOW redpill where they believe you can become a chad by improving your appearance?
No. MGTOW is a blackpilled philosophy. They call themselves redpill only because the black pill didn't exist when MGTOW started in the early 2000s.

MGTOW are big into self improvement - FOR YOURSELF. Never to attract foids. Those dudes are into getting good jobs, working out, and making lots of money so they can live man child/ playboy lifestyles. All alone. Its really not bad.

The social MGTOW types just believe that if a woman wants to come along for a little bit of the ride, they can come. But eventually you will part ways and never live together.

I've incorporated part of the MGTOW philosophy into my own lifestyle. That is what all of the white TFL guys were saying in the mid-2000s, anyway. The black guys just couldn't get past being hung up on not having wahmen in their lives. TFL was starting to become about self improvement, stoicism, and asceticism, but not attracting foids. Same as MGTOW. But we were also saying that most of the younger MGTOW guys were actually TFLers/incels just coping, which I think is largely accurate. Its different for guys who were in very long-term relationships or went through a divorcerape. Those guys are legit MGTOW and no one can argue that. But most of the younger MGTOW guys are just coping. MGTOW sounds stronger, and more alpha, than TFL or incel, so they choose to call themselves MGTOW.

I drink to cope. I’m a chipper as well.

this cope probably comes from holywood movies or something
poor popular rich kids with lots of friends, can't you understand how they feel, incel? that's why your personality sucks

No. MGTOW is a blackpilled philosophy. They call themselves redpill only because the black pill didn't exist when MGTOW started in the early 2000s.

MGTOW are big into self improvement - FOR YOURSELF. Never to attract foids. Those dudes are into getting good jobs, working out, and making lots of money so they can live man child/ playboy lifestyles. All alone. Its really not bad.

The social MGTOW types just believe that if a woman wants to come along for a little bit of the ride, they can come. But eventually you will part ways and never live together.

I've incorporated part of the MGTOW philosophy into my own lifestyle. That is what all of the white TFL guys were saying in the mid-2000s, anyway. The black guys just couldn't get past being hung up on not having wahmen in their lives. TFL was starting to become about self improvement, stoicism, and asceticism, but not attracting foids. Same as MGTOW. But we were also saying that most of the younger MGTOW guys were actually TFLers/incels just coping, which I think is largely accurate. Its different for guys who were in very long-term relationships or went through a divorcerape. Those guys are legit MGTOW and no one can argue that. But most of the younger MGTOW guys are just coping. MGTOW sounds stronger, and more alpha, than TFL or incel, so they choose to call themselves MGTOW.
If the chad classmate is 38, then are you 38?
this cope probably comes from holywood movies or something
poor popular rich kids with lots of friends, can't you understand how they feel, incel? that's why your personality sucks
People should realize movies aren’t realistic

If the chad classmate is 38, then are you 38?

People should realize movies aren’t realistic
About this yes... I dont put my real age online but yeah I am almost 40. All I can tell you is being incel/ TFL becomes easier as you age. Also the super cope of watching other classmates I had and old co-workers lives crumble because of divorce. Meanwhile, your life isn't going well - but at least its going steady. You didn't see half of your pay cheque disappear to go to a wife and kids you never see anymore, except for on the weekends. Then to watch your own damn kids call another man "Dad", your wife call another man "sweetie".. Honestly I'd rather be dead. I'd rather be incel than be cuck. People say it over and over again, but nothing can be further from the truth. The only regret I have is not giving my parents grandchildren. I would be happy either way, with or without children. Its been very difficult for my parents to not have grandchildren. And maybe they're just a bit greedy. I mean they already had one "litter". But its human nature to just want more and more of just about everything. I've seen my mother slowly shift her interest away from having grandchildren to having an obsession with dogs to cope with her loss of not having them. Brutal.

About this yes... I dont put my real age online but yeah I am almost 40. All I can tell you is being incel/ TFL becomes easier as you age. Also the super cope of watching other classmates I had and old co-workers lives crumble because of divorce. Meanwhile, your life isn't going well - but at least its going steady. You didn't see half of your pay cheque disappear to go to a wife and kids you never see anymore, except for on the weekends. Then to watch your own damn kids call another man "Dad", your wife call another man "sweetie".. Honestly I'd rather be dead. I'd rather be incel than be cuck. People say it over and over again, but nothing can be further from the truth. The only regret I have is not giving my parents grandchildren. I would be happy either way, with or without children. Its been very difficult for my parents to not have grandchildren. And maybe they're just a bit greedy. I mean they already had one "litter". But its human nature to just want more and more of just about everything. I've seen my mother slowly shift her interest away from having grandchildren to having an obsession with dogs to cope with her loss of not having them. Brutal.
What is TFL?

So TFL is when someone is lonely but doesn’t wanna be lonely?

It was just a fancy way of saying involuntarily celibate. Its specifically talking about loneliness in terms of the wanting or desire to be with the opposite sex. Due to looks and other factors in your life beyond your control, you are forced into a lonely, sexless existence.

The incels took to Reddit whereas the TFLers had a much smaller following mostly on YouTube. The incel sub and puahate went crazy with lots of subscribers, whereas TFL stayed small, and almost died at one point. TFL is still there but everyone in TFL, with the exception of maybe two prominent TFLers all agree, they are incels, we are just calling it by another name.

I mean if I could I would love to have a girlfriend. I would leave the relationship at that though. Knowing everything I know, unless the court systems changed, even if marriage was available to me, I would not do it.

It was just a fancy way of saying involuntarily celibate. Its specifically talking about loneliness in terms of the wanting or desire to be with the opposite sex. Due to looks and other factors in your life beyond your control, you are forced into a lonely, sexless existence.

The incels took to Reddit whereas the TFLers had a much smaller following mostly on YouTube. The incel sub and puahate went crazy with lots of subscribers, whereas TFL stayed small, and almost died at one point. TFL is still there but everyone in TFL, with the exception of maybe two prominent TFLers all agree, they are incels, we are just calling it by another name.

I mean if I could I would love to have a girlfriend. I would leave the relationship at that though. Knowing everything I know, unless the court systems changed, even if marriage was available to me, I would not do it.
I miss the old YouTube

I miss the old YouTube
Same. Youtube is not what it once was. Google has slowly but surely ensured that its censorship meets all the criteria. Its sad watching some of my fav vloggers avoid certain words just so they don't get cherrypicked to be banned or shadow banned by the Google Gods.

This is a really good MGTOW channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ctsJZ2aD1nCexfqj342NQ

He is -super careful- with his wording but all of his videos are supremely black pilled.

Same. Youtube is not what it once was. Google has slowly but surely ensured that its censorship meets all the criteria. Its sad watching some of my fav vloggers avoid certain words just so they don't get cherrypicked to be banned or shadow banned by the Google Gods.

This is a really good MGTOW channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ctsJZ2aD1nCexfqj342NQ

He is -super careful- with his wording but all of his videos are supremely black pilled.
Cyber bullies also used to be different. 10 years ago, they just go to random people and call them a fag or a nigger and act goofy. Today’s cyber bullies are just SJWs who kill you for having a different political opinion

Cyber bullies also used to be different. 10 years ago, they just go to random people and call them a fag or a nigger and act goofy. Today’s cyber bullies are just SJWs who kill you for having a different political opinion
And foids calling men ugly, which is somehow seen as socially acceptable. The minute a guy calls a foid a toilet he has seen his last days. But foids call men ugly online and bully them all the time. And they usually bully bluepilled guys who just sheepishly take it. "She's just kidding". Yeah right.

And foids calling men ugly, which is somehow seen as socially acceptable. The minute a guy calls a foid a toilet he has seen his last days. But foids call men ugly online and bully them all the time. And they usually bully bluepilled guys who just sheepishly take it. "She's just kidding". Yeah right.
Yep online foids always do that these days. And ten years ago we didn’t have SJWs everywhere

It's gigacope. Chads are living in hedonistic luxury with 0 stress. Their average "non-highlight" involves socializing with friends on a tuesday night then banging their girlfriend, which mogs us to OBLIVION

Bruv I have 6'2" height, chiseled jaws, 9" dick, and I have sex 3 or 4 times a day.

I feel sad sometimes tho so my life isn't perfect ok? Grass is greener on the other side and all of that. Stop thinking everything is all about YOU.

Bruv I have 6'2" height, chiseled jaws, 9" dick, and I have sex 3 or 4 times a day.

I feel sad sometimes tho so my life isn't perfect ok? Grass is greener on the other side and all of that. Stop thinking everything is all about YOU.

Coping is ok as long as it’s rational cope