Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An hour-long, 800+ thousand views video on "The incel to trans pipeline"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Just got recommended this pile of shit while watching a Maverick Files/T6 video.

I don't even know how to react to this:lul::lul::lul:. How the fuck does this exist, how the fuck is it an hour-long and how the fuck does it have over 800 thousand views:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Normies man, fucking normies:feelskek::feelskek:. I don't even know what the internet culture is about now:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:. Normies love talking about how we're obsessed with people or things, how we are stalkers and whatnot, but they're a fucking hundred times more obsessed with us than we are with them:feelsUnreal:. We just want to be left alone to talk with other subhumans what it's like to be subhumans, meanwhile normies want to spend weeks editing an hour long video talking about more-or-less obscure incelosphere memes to thousands of other normies.

At this point, counting all the lurkers and dumbasses who unironically watch videos like the one above, just aout every single one of us has got to have gotten more female attention than the average Chad. We made it boyos :incel: > :chad:!

This is how normies see us...

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

Trannymaxing has been around for a while. “If you can’t get a woman, why not be a woman” and the like.
Last I was recommended this it was at 300k views :feelsjuice: normies man

Just got recommended this pile of shit while watching a Maverick Files/T6 video.

I don't even know how to react to this:lul::lul::lul:. How the fuck does this exist, how the fuck is it an hour-long and how the fuck does it have over 800 thousand views:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Normies man, fucking normies:feelskek::feelskek:. I don't even know what the internet culture is about now:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:. Normies love talking about how we're obsessed with people or things, how we are stalkers and whatnot, but they're a fucking hundred times more obsessed with us than we are with them:feelsUnreal:. We just want to be left alone to talk with other subhumans what it's like to be subhumans, meanwhile normies want to spend weeks editing an hour long video talking about more-or-less obscure incelosphere memes to thousands of other normies.

At this point, counting all the lurkers and dumbasses who unironically watch videos like the one above, just aout every single one of us has got to have gotten more female attention than the average Chad. We made it boyos :incel: > :chad:

everytime I try to find blackpill content its filled with larp from normies or trans fags

i've seen this video on my recommended, i checked out the channel, it's a fucking tranny. lol

Of course it’s a troon too lmao:feelskek:

Last edited:
:soy::foidSoy:: Lololol incels are faggots HAHAHAHA XD XD XD XD XD

i've seen this video on my recommended, i checked out the channel, it's a fucking tranny. lol
Of course it’s a troon too lmao:feelskek:
I actually didn't even notice that since I dnw a single second of that, now it makes more sense:feelshaha:. That entire video's just that dude's essay to himself on hw he's a "real" tranny and not a trannymaxxer:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

normies: oh you don't get to have sex ? of course, you're turning yourself into la creatura who cannot have sex then, hahaha incel to troon pipeline lmao

:feelsUgh:

for once i want gynocentrism to go hyper that not even chaddest of chad get to have foids touch, and normies get to feel what it's actually to be incels

tranny propaganda. they love to spread the "we wuz X" idea so they appear more common than they are. they are also autistic like us so have tons of free time, but when we take basedness to the 100, they went opposite way.

The whole transmaxxing trend doesn't surprise me. More and more straight white males are doing _anything_ to be less straight, white or male, as they feel it's the only way to get ahead in life in a society that works against straight white males. For all SJWs' talk about "institutional discrimination", they sure are good at willfully denying the fact that they're the ones doing it.

Tbh no doubt our gender is fucked nowadays.

Lmao at that video. Who the fuck runs that channel :giga:

Lmao at that video. Who the fuck runs that channel :giga:
Some fat 25 year old foid that hasn’t been successful with a chad yet, wtf is this redditry :feelshaha:
IMG 2012

IMG 2013

they love to spread the "we wuz X" idea so they appear more common than they are
ALL the time jfl. On twitter you'll see tons of leftist troons who had a Ben Shapiro/Sargon of Akkad watcher phase years ago and now refer to that as their "nazi phase" :lul: I personally find it quite shocking how troons are so quick to lay claim to being "reformed" members of such fringe and stigmatized communities as wignats and blackpilled incels. Personally, if I was a leftist, I would have massive trust issues with these troids

ALL the time jfl. On twitter you'll see tons of leftist troons who had a Ben Shapiro/Sargon of Akkad watcher phase years ago and now refer to that as their "nazi phase" :lul: I personally find it quite shocking how troons are so quick to lay claim to being "reformed" members of such fringe and stigmatized communities as wignats and blackpilled incels. Personally, if I was a leftist, I would have massive trust issues with these troids
It’s funny to me that they think they are now fully independent, realized individuals when they’re simply following another trend and getting groomed. Transgenderism in the west has been massively astroturfed online and in gaming, there’s no doubt that it’s an organized attempt to sink fertility and demographics faster. The natural male response to faggotry is disgust akin to seeing maggots but the subversion has been able to triumph over that.

The first comment about women life not being an easy is just pure ER bait

Such a disgusting video I don't even know why I watched all of it I feel sick to my core. The manga seems depraved and the youtuber seems afflicted. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than ever want to feel like someone I'm not.

This troon was probably bouncing up and down on their Amazon trademarked bbc dildo will making this video

F41F5B28 801A 46D4 9FF2 E0D3ECEE9445

Yeah life as a woman is not “easy mode” it’s creative mode

"The horrors of being a teenage girl"
oh shut the fuck up that's nothing compared to what we have to deal with

I actually read that manga, the twist that the main character was just a crazy bitch with multiple personality disorder and had no actual relation to the shut-in incel dude was hilarious.

She fantasized so hard about being a loser's oneitis and getting stalked and fapped to that she broke her own brain JFL. Strong "foid in the incel Discord" energy.

jfl this troid was raised by a single mother, no wonder it was a faggot
every single faggot was created by grooming or by having no father figure to stop the degeneracy