Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story An Hour Massage Session Is The Most Intimate I Have Ever Been With A Femoid.

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
i remember quite vividly, about 2 years ago. there was this blond, 20s or young 30s 8-9/10 T H I C C stacy working there. i went in and layed down and even though it was completely non-sexual it just felt so good, especially the feet! i struggled not to get a woody. i was hoping she would massage my member somehow even if it were out of pity. the funny thing is before i got there i didnt even want to go but pretty much got dragged along. i would highly recommend getting massaged by a femoid. would do again 10/10.

Last edited:
But go somewhere you get a happy finish :feelstastyman:

Lol as soon as you left she showered 3 times and went go get gangbanged by multiple chads and tyrone. It was always over :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Lol as soon as you left she showered 3 times and went go get gangbanged by multiple chads and tyrone. It was always over :feelsgah::feelsgah:

good thing i had this in my bluepilled days. i legit thought back then these were the type of femoids i could attract if i "tried". ignorance is bliss man, ignorance is fucking bliss...

But go somewhere you get a happy finish :feelstastyman:
Sad finish at home afterwards thinking about all these sweet and gentle touches.
good thing i had this in my bluepilled days. i legit thought back then these were the type of femoids i could attract if i "tried". ignorance is bliss man, ignorance is fucking bliss...
Oh, bluepilled days... The nostalgia.

Retarded why would I blueballs myself

i dont want a femoid to touch me repeatedly like that unless i can reciprocate the same..

ive never touched a female / had a female touch me.

i went for a full body massage once, she even massaged my butt, I didn't even get the slightest bit hard the whole time

i would have probably cummed in my towel if that happened to me. thats why i avoid massages

I remember going for a thai oil massage and having an attractive foid greet me. But then she slipped away and got replaced by a grandma who became my masseuse lmao. Even if I got offered a happy ending it wouldn't have been possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back