Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting And so it begins: "when will you finally bring someone home?"

SubhumanScum

SubhumanScum

Greycel
For as shit as the past few years were for me at least I never was asked this fucking question and yet, out of nowhere, something seems to have changed overnight and now it's a fucking cornern for my mom all of a sudden. And to make things even worse after I didn't answer her and just stared at her she just had to make things even worse by telling me "doesn't matter if it's a girlfriend or a boyfriend I just want you to be happy and have someone". WHAT THE FUCK. She out of all people in this fucking piece of shit world should know just how over it is for me and yet she has the audacity to go there. Well newsflash bitch, hell will freeze over before I even get as much as a god damn hug from a god damn girl. It's been almost 22 years since you had the 'great' idea to shit me out into this world and I haven't even been able to even make friends properly. My only two friends are some literal retard who can't read and lives off of neet bucks and a drug addict. I don't even know how the fuck I managed to become friends with them. She herself admitted that something's not right with me when she had me locked up twice for four months each once at age 7 and then at age 13. Just why the fuck does she have the urge to make things even more burdensome for me?

those who are subhuman enough to bear incel children are too bluepilled to notice

being acused of being gay is a truecel trait, but also only done by retarded bluepillers

Last edited:
Sounds like a conversation you need to have with your mom. Be honest about your feelings, and receptive to her ideas.

Accepting parents only change their ways when they have a realisation

I once quipped that women hate me, and my mom suggested I get a "filipino mail-order bride".

Yeah, I'd rather rope by getting speed-fucked by Thomas the Tank Engine before doing something so debasing. If that's even possible.

Sorry that your mother is putting you through that. If it's any consolation, I'm 27 and my parents have given up. She should only nag you for another 5 years.