Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity And women on FDS wonder why they can´t get a guy

Bonion

Bonion

Self-banned
-
hkyvv3lbs7p71.png
qyf8xbsbs7p71.png
9s20m1wbs7p71.png
jwtj5qzbs7p71.png

Cope. They can get a guy. They get so many guys that they HAVE TO make up all kinds of arbitrary rules.

on one hand, i can respect that most of them admit the realities of holes when most others won’t.

on the other hand, they are holes and shouldn’t be allowed on the internet to begin with.

Cope. They can get a guy. They get so many guys that they HAVE TO make up all kinds of arbitrary rules.
This.
Some of them can't get rich Chads to pursue them but all of them can get their own looksmatch so easy they have to expend energy to avoid them.

"Men want to be treated as if they have the value of women when that is just not true."

So which is it then? Because even if men didn't want that, shouldn't you be trying to uphold equality? After all, you never seem to shut the fuck up about it in literally any other context involving human relations, bitch.

why would any 'high value male' date an FDS foid when they could get a regular foid which will be much easier to deal with

We want equality.

We want special treatment.

I've had it with these bitches.

God, the 4th screenshot shows one of the reasons why I’m a misogynist.