Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I heard someone say guys shouldn't rate girls' looks and everyone agreed

BlueCore

BlueCore

Waiting for the world to end
★★
Women do this shit all the fucking time and very harshly too yet it's such a huge issue when a guy does it?

I'm not surprised though of course, I know this world is female dominated and it's not just the future that's feminist, the current today world is.

And they wonder why young men are apparently turning away.

Well I mean I do agree. In the sense that gossiping about other peoples looks is just shitty behavior in my opinion, no matter your gender. But its absolutely true that women do this too and I think women do it more.

Well I mean I do agree. In the sense that gossiping about other peoples looks is just shitty behavior in my opinion, no matter your gender. But its absolutely true that women do this too and I think women do it more.
I'm mad about it because they're fine with foids doing it to guys but not the other way around

Women are CONSTANTLY rating men. They keep journals and diaries and begin giving them number labels.

I know this because my old university friends would show me their ratings of men on the fridge.

Women are CONSTANTLY rating men. They keep journals and diaries and begin giving them number labels.

I know this because my old university friends would show me their ratings of men on the fridge.
They not only do it more often but in a particularily bad spirit. Centuries old tropes about women being superficial and on top of that gossiping, bitchy etc are not without reason it's just the reality of their base nature. Such easy things to actually see by yourself with a minimal aptitude for pattern recognition, but this world is inverted and the average normie is an idiot incapable of it even when it sits on his face

But everything is like that nowadays. Like defending niggers and making them the victims when everyone avoids living around them because they're violent is one exemple. What is bad is good and what is good is bad, all the time on repeat. Total satanic inversion.