Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Andrew Tate isn't a scammer

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I have been HU and everyone saying its a scam is hard coping

I will not shill for it but it is legit, you just got to follow their word and keep a finger on the pulse of constant info being shared

Thats why its so cope when people say its a scam, because if you fail to make money in HU (like me), it just shows you are a retard low IQ idiot and incompetent, which is far more hard to cope with that fact.

Being in HU was like being in school.

Many of us had £0 and 0 knowledge about moneymaxxing when we joined, so many of us started on square one, but even tho we both had the same info being given to us and applied equal amounts of effort, some niggas just naturally understood and excelled, and some of us lacked behind, all thanks to the IQ pill

LIFEFUEL FOR TATECELS

It's a scam, hats off to him for making ppl believe lies

I have been HU and everyone saying its a scam is hard coping

I will not shill for it but it is legit, you just got to follow their word and keep a finger on the pulse of constant info being shared

Thats why its so cope when people say its a scam, because if you fail to make money in HU (like me), it just shows you are a retard low IQ idiot and incompetent, which is far more hard to cope with that fact.

Being in HU was like being in school.

Many of us had £0 and 0 knowledge about moneymaxxing when we joined, so many of us started on square one, but even tho we both had the same info being given to us and applied equal amounts of effort, some niggas just naturally understood and excelled, and some of us lacked behind, all thanks to the IQ pill
Hu?

Post your affiliate link

68b1ac2b92068caf78ce48efa3dbffb43d9a3526f475a1416e036592b028b067_1.jpg