Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Angry bagel guy is probably dead now

Well he stood up for what he believes in but kinda ruined it by going apeshit

I saw him calling someone as incel in a video, I don't know what that is about, is he anti incel?

I saw him calling someone as incel in a video, I don't know what that is about, is he anti incel?
I have no idea, but he’s an incel himself tough.

Not meaning he’s in this forum, but he’s involuntary celibate since no woman is sexually attracted to him

I really hope St. Bagelcel is going to be okay. It would be terrible to lose a St. :feelsbadman:

Rest In Peace

He deserves a better world. A nurtured dominated universe...

RIP. I wish it were Trump instead of you, bro.

I shall raise my bagel high, as a toast to him!

In his situation I hope he his dead, and finally at peace. Probably went through a life time of shit just for his height, tragic really.

Saint what? He's had multiple girlfriends even before his bagel store incident. He said it on his Youtube channel and in an interview.

In his situation I hope he his dead, and finally at peace. Probably went through a life time of shit just for his height, tragic really.
He deserves better damnit.

All five feet nothing guys struggle with women.

I am 5'1", and I even height mog bagel guy.

Well he stood up for what he believes in but kinda ruined it by going apeshit
Bagel guy acted like a 5 year old. He reinforced negative stereotypes about short guys enormously.

Bagel Guy Is A Legend