Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Animals don’t lie" cope really triggered me

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I just heard someone say that he hates people, because they lie and manipulate. Animals, on the other hand, are always honest and show you what they think.

This couldn’t be further from the truth. There are so many animal species that rely on manipulation and deception. Weasels, for example, always do weird jester moves to get their prey to become curious and investigate. When they finally do, the weasel strikes.

And there are so many more vicious strategies animals use, mimicking the sound and appearance of other animals to attract prey.

This “nature is beautiful and animals are such pure creatures” cope really triggers me, because it’s so untrue. Nature is ugly and brutal and so are many animals. Not saying that you can’t have a pet and love your pet, but loving all animals is silly.

In my opinion, man has to dominate nature. It doesn’t have to mean building roads and factories, but simply setting up a hut or a fence is a must. Spending time in nature is quite nice, but only because dangerous animals were driven away by humans.

Weasels, for example, always do weird jester moves to get their prey to become curious and investigate. When they finally do, the weasel strikes.
@weaselbomber thoughts?

All organics are untrustworthy sentient life was a mistake

I just heard someone say that he hates people, because they lie and manipulate. Animals, on the other hand, are always honest and show you what they think.

This couldn’t be further from the truth. There are so many animal species that rely on manipulation and deception. Weasels, for example, always do weird jester moves to get their prey to become curious and investigate. When they finally do, the weasel strikes.

And there are so many more vicious strategies animals use, mimicking the sound and appearance of other animals to attract prey.

This “nature is beautiful and animals are such pure creatures” cope really triggers me, because it’s so untrue. Nature is ugly and brutal and so are many animals. Not saying that you can’t have a pet and love your pet, but loving all animals is silly.

In my opinion, man has to dominate nature. It doesn’t have to mean building roads and factories, but simply setting up a hut or a fence is a must. Spending time in nature is quite nice, but only because dangerous animals were driven away by humans.
yeah animal worship is out of hand now sigh sigh sigh
hmm anything else bothering you?
im here to talk :)

yeah animal worship is out of hand now sigh sigh sigh
hmm anything else bothering you?
im here to talk :)
I’m good, Gecko, but appreciate it that you care, brocel. I’ll let you know if I need to talk about anything :feelzez: