Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muslims are the lowest iq animals on this planet

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
Muslims are the lowest iq filthiest """humans""" by far, their iq is absolute 0, they don't have grey matter inside their thick skull, out of the big 3 Jewish religions Islam is the scummiest and most excruciatingly retarded one, Muslims are lower iq than sub-saharan niggers, abos and hindu dindus, they're lower iq than insects and dinosaurs, the only reason some of their countries are not the worst possible shitholes this planet has ever seen is because they happen to have oil, but they have no brain, anyone with a iq of above 40 would hate Islam with every fiber of their being, down syndrome niggas are higher iq than Muslims, literal apes iq mog Muslims to hell, fuck that narcissistic demon allah and his false prophet horny pedo muhamed I hated that retarded "religion" since I was 5 years old never once in my life I thought seriously of this retarded JewScript which filthy disgusting mudslimes accept blindly with their whole heart, they're truly sub-human even animals mog them, you need to be able to form thoughts in order to be considered human but Muslims aren't sentient, their head is empty of any thought and only filled with retarded semitic teachings

ka-jpg.1081707
joo-jpg.1081709
men1-jpg.1081722
men2-jpg.1081723
all-jpg.1081724

Last edited:
You'll never be like @wereq @surreal

i also think it's worse than djoodism. it's dogshit. it is more similar to communism than cuckstianity. it's like communism evolved from abrahamism

i also think it's worse than djoodism. it's dogshit. it is more similar to communism than cuckstianity. it's like communism evolved from abrahamism
The only good thing in Islam is washing your ass after taking a shit, I can't comprehend "wiping" your ass with a dry tissue and then seeing shit on the tissue, it gotta be brutal

The only good thing in Islam is washing your ass after taking a shit, I can't comprehend "wiping" your ass with a dry tissue and then seeing shit on the tissue, it gotta be brutal
you get supper submissive women

Yeah, the Soviet Afghan war shows that commies totally like Islam lol

Moron

I hate sandniggers but at least most of their countries have civilization, unlike shitstkin countries

its time to nuke mecca

Election 2020 Hello GIF by Joe Biden

me on my way to press the nuke mecca button

Yeah, the Soviet Afghan war shows that commies totally like Islam lol

Moron
Islam is far from communism, it enforces private property and inheritance, cuts off thieves hands and allows slavery, it's giga capitalism actually

Islam is far from communism, it enforces private property and inheritance, cuts off thieves hands and allows slavery, it's giga capitalism actually
exactly, our shit gov (saudi) bring migrant workers to do all the heavy lifting cuz they are cheap labor put in the form of modern slavery that is the kafalah system meanwhile the native like myself is poor af have to study all that useless bullshit in college or uni to barely get a job in my 20s or 30s and im likely to remain virgin cuz hoes in here ask for insane mahr prices

tldr all this: just nuke the gulf or colonize it

its too dry with too many virgins
New gen Muslim men gotta have the highest virginity percentage of any demographic on earth because our only way of ever touching a female was through semi-forced arranged marriage which doesn't exist anymore because of modernity, most of us will die khhv, Islamic household also raises you a giga non-NT introvert by rigid retarded practices and alienating foids so even if we weren't ugly brown balding hairy manlets it'd still be over

New gen Muslim men gotta have the highest virginity percentage of any demographic on earth because our only way of ever touching a female was through semi-forced arranged marriage which doesn't exist anymore because of modernity, most of us will die khhv, Islamic household also raises you a giga non-NT introvert by rigid retarded practices and alienating foids so even if we weren't ugly brown manlets it'd still be over
yes exactly, aside from all of this mahr is expensive af cuz hoes dont care they worship money they dont have morals

Muslims are the lowest iq filthiest """humans""" by far, their iq is absolute 0, they don't have grey matter inside their thick skull, out of the big 3 Jewish religions Islam is the scummiest and most excruciatingly retarded one, Muslims are lower iq than sub-saharan niggers, abos and hindu dindus, they're lower iq than insects and dinosaurs, the only reason some of their countries are not the worst possible shitholes this planet has ever seen is because they happen to have oil, but they have no brain, anyone with a iq of above 40 would hate Islam with every fiber of their being, down syndrome niggas are higher iq than Muslims, literal apes iq mog Muslims to hell, fuck that narcissistic demon allah and his false prophet horny pedo muhamed I hated that retarded "religion" since I was 5 years old never once in my life I thought seriously of this retarded JewScript which filthy disgusting mudslimes accept blindly with their whole heart, they're truly sub-human even animals mog them, you need to be able to form thoughts in order to be considered human but Muslims aren't sentient, their head is empty of any thought and only filled with retarded semitic teachings

View attachment 1105673View attachment 1105674View attachment 1105675View attachment 1105676View attachment 1105677View attachment 1105678

ka-jpg.1081707
joo-jpg.1081709
men1-jpg.1081722
men2-jpg.1081723
all-jpg.1081724
What's the religion that you like so much then?

im a shortcel
semi-forced arranged marriage which doesn't exist anymore because of modernity
and btw, im a shortcel so her retarded dad dont even want me and im not a muslim so i cant pretend to go to the mosques cuz i dont buy allah the chad worshipping hairy bastard

yes exactly, aside from all of this mahr is expensive af cuz hoes dont care they worship money they dont have morals
True, Islam itself worships money above all, give 20kg of gold to a fat whore or die khhv

True, Islam itself worships money above all, give 20kg of gold to a fat whore or die khhv
they even get fatter after marriage which is a known phenomena in north african thats if shes not a شرموطه

the bible but dont affirm yourself with any organized church (90% of them dont know the bible well)
Which version of the Bible? KJV? Vulgate? Some other version? :feelssus:

Which version of the Bible? KJV? Vulgate? Some other version? :feelssus:
idiot, ANY BIBLE with the textus receptus manuscripts like kjv or nkjv, dont go for esv or nasb

I thought the "bride price" was sunnah? Isn't it something that is encouraged to be kept affordable so the young men aren't encouraged to seek extramarital sex and degeneracy?

What's the religion that you like so much then?
Skepticism to the point of going schizo is the best religion because nothing that's static and created thousands of years ago by Jews can ever be the ultimate truth

I thought the "bride price" was sunnah? Isn't it something that is encouraged to be kept affordable so the young men aren't encouraged to seek extramarital sex and degeneracy?
What you're missing is that modern Muslim foids have the same liberated female nature as any other whore on the planet, they aren't "encouraged" to do shit, in fact the opposite is true they're encouraged to be as materialistic as possible

not sunnah really, but a practice stolen from the old testament because the woman cannot work in those days so the man have to redeem her from her father's house to himself to save her, which is a picture of jesus redeeming eve or mary the second eve by dying for her sin when she or eve eat from the fruit of the garden of eden, muslims stole this doctrinal picture layed out in the torah and completed in the new testament

What you're missing is that modern Muslim foids have the same liberated female nature as any other whore on the planet, they aren't "encouraged" to do shit, in fact the opposite is true they're encouraged to be as materialistic as possible
YES,there are litteral feminists in saudi who would encourage female seperate places, but the male leaders do it cuz the population is too brainwashed they fear hell too much like sick freaks (not to mention they fear jerking off in ramadan while they fast cuz allah is watching lol)

YES,there are litteral feminists in saudi who would encourage female seperate places, but the male leaders do it cuz the population is too brainwashed they fear hell too much like sick freaks (not to mention they fear jerking off in ramadan while they fast cuz allah is watching lol)
There doesn't even have to be any "feminists" for ALL modern females to automatically value looks and money above all, because it's their nature and nothing is stopping them from acting on their nature, they always valued material over morals, the only reason they settled with ugly poor men before was that they couldn't get jobs and their dad wouldn't provide for them indefinitely so they had to marry A man, any man, but now they can make their own money or stay with their parents forever and masturbate with a 9 inch cucumber to white/ kpop chad pics on the internet

Last edited:
There doesn't even have to be any "feminists" for ALL modern females to automatically value looks and money above all, because it's their nature and nothing is stopping them from acting on their nature, they always valued material over morals, the only reason they settled with ugly poor men before was that they couldn't get jobs and their dad wouldn't provide for them indefinitely so they had to marry A man, any man, but now they can make their own money or stay with their parents forever and masturbate with a 9 inch cucumber to white/ kpop chad pics on the internet
teens in here love kpop its a globalhomo cancer

teens in here love kpop its a globalhomo cancer
The more shitskin a foid is (skin color and culturally) the more she's attracted to bleached korean plastics and western prettyboy models

The more shitskin a foid is (skin color and culturally) the more she's attracted to bleached korean plastics and western prettyboy models
tbf white chads can mog sandnigs TO INFINITY but however,muslim foids act like russian bimbos they put a lot of fakeup and worship money, and use the cucked chivalry that destroy us men here (all saudis have seperated high schools you cant even see these bitches at the height of your youth)

tbf white chads can mog sandnigs TO INFINITY but however,muslim foids act like russian bimbos they put a lot of fakeup and worship money, and use the cucked chivalry that destroy us men here (all saudis have seperated high schools you cant even see these bitches at the height of your youth)
It's completely over for non-white-passing sub6/10 sub6'0 non-rich sandnigs (which is most of us zoomers) we're second to only curries in terms of how bad we have it

and aside from all of this, sunni clerics stand against زواج المتعه when the younger gen need it the most cuz we remain khhv, then after all of this THEY HAVE THE BALLS to wonder why this gen is growing in atheism and widespread apostasy :feelskek:

What you're missing is that modern Muslim foids have the same liberated female nature as any other whore on the planet,
Believe me, I'm well aware of that. I was under the impression that this religious suggestion is culturally influenced.

not sunnah really, but a practice stolen from the old testament because the woman cannot work in those days so the man have to redeem her from her father's house to himself to save her, which is a picture of jesus redeeming eve or mary the second eve by dying for her sin when she or eve eat from the fruit of the garden of eden, muslims stole this doctrinal picture layed out in the torah and completed in the new testament
I don't mean the bride price itself, but the lowering of it.

Believe me, I'm well aware of that. I was under the impression that this religious suggestion is culturally influenced.

I don't mean the bride price itself, but the lowering of it.
lowering the price depends on the choice of the hoe, and in here the fathers are so retarded you have to be a supermuslim to even get married and usually even specific local tribes (they dont like each other jfl)

lowering the price depends on the choice of the hoe, and in here the fathers are so retarded you have to be a supermuslim to even get married and usually even specific local tribes (they dont like each other jfl)
It's completely over for sand nigger muzzies.

Based asf. Over for Mudslimes mang tbhtbh :smonk::smonk::feelsLSD: