Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muslims are the lowest iq animals on this planet

Muzzies (non curry ones) are still better than nigs and curries.
true. at least they sell nice stuff and have decency

Sands should import sharia law(based) to Europe, and teach those white cucks a lesson.

muh sharia :feelstastyman:
I don't think sands have it bad at all, in jewrope, the sand women are endagamous and stay within their group, the sandwomen also stick to their own men unless their parents are loose and liberal where they will chase white cock. I feel for ricebros though, because their women are the most fetished ( 2nd most smv) after white women, so they go after whites.

I don't think sands have it bad at all, in jewrope, the sand women are endagamous and stay within their group, the sandwomen also stick to their own men unless their parents are loose and liberal where they will chase white cock. I feel for ricebros though, because their women are the most fetished ( 2nd most smv) after white women, so they go after whites.
Cope, women have no racial/ cultural loyalty, they all want the whitest tallest best looking man they can find, there's no such thing as "stay within..." for women

we do tho, sand whores love money and would be race traitors by ease, thats litterally the case:feelsrope:

Cope, women have no racial/ cultural loyalty, they all want the whitest tallest best looking man they can find, there's no such thing as "stay within..." for women
exactly, islam is eastern redpill, women in saudi are getting into feminism its fucking wild, they are working now and shit.

Muslims are the lowest iq filthiest """humans""" by far, their iq is absolute 0, they don't have grey matter inside their thick skull, out of the big 3 Jewish religions Islam is the scummiest and most excruciatingly retarded one, Muslims are lower iq than sub-saharan niggers, abos and hindu dindus, they're lower iq than insects and dinosaurs, the only reason some of their countries are not the worst possible shitholes this planet has ever seen is because they happen to have oil, but they have no brain, anyone with a iq of above 40 would hate Islam with every fiber of their being, down syndrome niggas are higher iq than Muslims, literal apes iq mog Muslims to hell, fuck that narcissistic demon allah and his false prophet horny pedo muhamed I hated that retarded "religion" since I was 5 years old never once in my life I thought seriously of this retarded JewScript which filthy disgusting mudslimes accept blindly with their whole heart, they're truly sub-human even animals mog them, you need to be able to form thoughts in order to be considered human but Muslims aren't sentient, their head is empty of any thought and only filled with retarded semitic teachings

View attachment 1105673View attachment 1105674View attachment 1105675View attachment 1105676View attachment 1105677View attachment 1105678

ka-jpg.1081707
joo-jpg.1081709
men1-jpg.1081722
men2-jpg.1081723
all-jpg.1081724
i hate how this exact religion makes 70 iq smelly shitskin undeveloped retards feel superior to pretty much everyone just because they happen to be following Islam

just because they happen to be following Islam
They can't even voluntarily unsubscribe from Islam jfl because the Islamic law commands to brutally slaughter all murtads (apostates), once you're born a muslim you'll always be a mudslime externally, your internal belief doesn't matter, the end of your Islamic character is death

muhammad was a caravan thief