Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime Filter Maxxing

Amir

Amir

KHHV
-
If you're curry just use an anime filter.

This gotta be racially motivated

@Broly Is this your true Nordic self? :society:

JFL, curry eye area is brutal; I suppose he might have the height and other features to make up for It, if he's with a noodlefoid. :feelssus:

@Broly Is this your true Nordic self? :society:

JFL, curry eye area is brutal; I suppose he might have the height and other features to make up for It, if he's with a noodlefoid. :feelssus:
She's just using him as a jester. I know people here fail to realize this, but just because you see a guy with a girl in a pic/video doesn't automatically mean they're dating

She's just using him as a jester. I know people here fail to realize this, but just because you see a guy with a girl in a pic/video doesn't automatically mean they're dating
Yea, it looks like they just work together. His tik tok is funny as fuck though, its him trying to make those eboy videos as a currycel

Ah, so everyone becomes a pretty boy. I thought I was special :forcedsmile:

from jawless subhuman curry with a souless insect chink to an ayran prettyboy and a blue-eyed Stacy.
basdo AI.