Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anime is Becoming Way Too Bluepilled

• Thread starter Nagisa_Shingetsu
  • Start date
I watched it 2 weeks ago because I heard so many people soying out about it. I remember a Korean noodle I talked to on Insta back in 2016 really loved this show. I mean it was good, a solid 7/10, maybe a very light 8 if I’m feeling generous, but going into it (I like to go into shows blind) I was expecting it to be on the level of A Silent Voice or Your Name in terms of quality and animation but it was far from it. Mid-1 Pictures just didn’t do it justice tbh. Your Lie in April deserved better directing and a better studio. Like imagine if it was directed by Makoto Shinkai or Naoko Yamada, it would’ve been a certified hood classic :feelsjuice:

View attachment 574589
Poop

I've just recently started watching this anime called My Dress-Up Darling and the main protag is like a 5/10, yet he still manages to attract a girl who's like a 9/10. Anime is too blue pilled now, I'm going to go back to watching Seinen anime.

the MC is a 6'3 tallfag chad there's nothing surprising about him attracting the main girl

It was always bluepilled. The protagonists are always chadlite looking guys too. Isekai is especially bluepilled.

Any fiction for that matter that is blackpilled would be too depressing to be accepted by modern day society.

I watched it 2 weeks ago because I heard so many people soying out about it. I remember a Korean noodle I talked to on Insta back in 2016 really loved this show. I mean it was good, a solid 7/10, maybe a very light 8 if I’m feeling generous, but going into it (I like to go into shows blind) I was expecting it to be on the level of A Silent Voice or Your Name in terms of quality and animation but it was far from it. Mid-1 Pictures just didn’t do it justice tbh. Your Lie in April deserved better directing and a better studio. Like imagine if it was directed by Makoto Shinkai or Naoko Yamada, it would’ve been a certified hood classic :feelsjuice:

View attachment 574589
It was good, but it's the kind of good you remember being "good" and never re-watch again. Enjoyed much more A silent voice tbh

Least cucked anime:
Hajime no Ippo

View attachment 574589
shut the fuck up
sorry bro. was in a bad mood when i said that

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

MC is a tallfagChad in it. the anime is actually less bluepilled than in the past.Your lie in April. To love Ru. Oreimo all more bluepilled. Anime is actually becoming more Blackpilled slowly

Imagine seeking blackpill in a serving tray/take any imaginarycope you want buffet for ricecels :feelskek:

Made by incels for incels.

that's literally how japanese incels cope by watching protagonists they relate to getting laid and slaying
What's more brutal about anime is that the characters look white