Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anime is Becoming Way Too Bluepilled

• Thread starter Nagisa_Shingetsu
  • Start date
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
I've just recently started watching this anime called My Dress-Up Darling and the main protag is like a 5/10, yet he still manages to attract a girl who's like a 9/10. Anime is too blue pilled now, I'm going to go back to watching Seinen anime.

Why are you watching cartoons

Well its anime even ugly guys have an harem

It was always like that

I've just recently started watching this anime called My Dress-Up Darling and the main protag is like a 5/10, yet he still manages to attract a girl who's like a 9/10. Anime is too blue pilled now, I'm going to go back to watching Seinen anime.
that's literally how japanese incels cope by watching protagonists they relate to getting laid and slaying

I don't watch, so I don't care

Have you ever watch a anime called Black Lagoon? It’s good shit.

Yeah, harem animes have always been a thing.

didn't see it, tell me lossus?
Eren killed his mom, time travel doesnt make sense, he turned out to be a massive simp for Mikasa, he didnt even touch Historia. He was trying to pull a Lelouch all along.[UWSL](surprise surprise lmao) he killed 80% of the world, thinking he saved Eldia, only for it to get bombed years later [/UWSL]:lul:[UWSL].[/UWSL]
[UWSL]His motives make 0 sense but he turned into a bird so he is free :lul:[/UWSL]

Eren killed his mom, time travel doesnt make sense, he turned out to be a massive simp for Mikasa, he didnt even touch Historia. He was trying to pull a Lelouch all along.[UWSL](surprise surprise lmao) he killed 80% of the world, thinking he saved Eldia, only for it to get bombed years later [/UWSL]:lul:[UWSL].[/UWSL]
[UWSL]His motives make 0 sense but he turned into a bird so he is free :lul:[/UWSL]
thank you for being a mass murderer for our sake eren :owo:
Tumblr 9ffcbe4a6d72ee2fd5ffaa877dceed16 9023a5ac 1280

nigga anime is for incels to escape harsh reality why would you want it to be realistic ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
anime is an escape from the real world so I don’t mind.

most anime is fucking weird and full of cucked and faggot shit, i dont get how people watch that shit all the time, there are obviously some gems but those are sooooo rare, 99% of it is pure garbage full of thots and faggots

Most anime nowadays is a gateway drug to sissy hypnosis & transmaxxing, be very careful boyos :feelsLSD:
If you watch the high T old school kind of anime then it's fine.

Last edited:
He's a tallfag though and is implied to have a handsome face later on. He heightmogs every men in his school.
:yes:

most anime is fucking weird and full of cucked and faggot shit, i dont get how people watch that shit all the time, there are obviously some gems but those are sooooo rare, 99% of it is pure garbage full of thots and faggots
:chad: tbh
Most anime is just there to help incels cope, better leave them to their copes tbh

Anime especially since the early 2010's has been pretty lame for the most part, I tend to prefer to watch the older stuff more

Anime was always gay as hell

Sorry but I only watch hentai nowadays.

Attack on Titan ending…
BLUEPILLERS ACTING LIKE ISAYAMA WHEN WRIRTING STORIES? AND NOT GETTING MADE FUN OF? NO I DOTN WANT THAT, I WANT THEM TO GET KICKED IN THE NUTS UNTIL THEIR TESTICLES FLY OUT OF THEIR BODIES OVER AND OVER, FOR 10 YEARS AT LEAST!!!:feelsohh:

Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to​

is pretty blackpilled

Anime is heavily bluepilled because it's a fantasy designed to entertain people and make them feel good. That's what it's always been, it's not just something that's happened overnight. If you want your show to be successful your show needs to confirm the beliefs of the target audience, the majority of which are lonely men.
How many recent anime can you find where the MC is a nerd, loner or shy and an attractive girl or multiple girls take interest in him for no reason?

Its wish fulfillment for rice teen boys
Bombed? Was this in the last chapter, or did I miss something?

"recently" my ass. Animes, though a very useful asset to find types, are made in a country which values meekishness, patheticness, self-effacement, peeping, easy embarassment, dereism, derivation from reality, and prostrating oneself in front of someone you've done wrong. Surely the average product would reflect on them. It has always been bluepilled, Shirley. You must have the same values as they do to glaze over it for so much time in chunibyo.

BLUEPILLERS ACTING LIKE ISAYAMA WHEN WRIRTING STORIES? AND NOT GETTING MADE FUN OF? NO I DOTN WANT THAT, I WANT THEM TO GET KICKED IN THE NUTS UNTIL THEIR TESTICLES FLY OUT OF THEIR BODIES OVER AND OVER, FOR 10 YEARS AT LEAST!!!:feelsohh:
:feelskek:

I mean, you're consooming the trashy seasonal anime. WTF did you expect lmao, there are non-cucked ones you just have to find them. Usually you won't find them in the iseka/rom-com section...

Because the MC is a tallfag. Average looking tallfags slay, especially in countries where the average height is turbomanlet tier. You retards still can't understand that it's height >>>>> face when even weebshit presents it to you on a silver fucking platter

The bluepilled MC is just being used by Marin anyway, a real nigga like me saw it coming from a mile away
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@WØLF doesnt know :feelsPop:
didn't see it, tell me lossus?

Last edited:
Because the MC is a tallfag. Average looking tallfags slay, especially in countries where the average height is turbomanlet tier. You retards still can't understand that it's height >>>>> face when even weebshit presents it to you on a silver fucking platter

The bluepilled MC is just being used by Marin anyway, a real nigga like me saw it coming from a mile away

View attachment 573130
He’s also a frame and neckmogger

Also I like how no one tried to refute my point

either ive been too blackpilled, higher t, or something because i miss the days i enjoyed anime, nowadays i dont watch any at all, last manga i read was maybe in may and i tried watching some shows again but i always end up dropping them , miss those anime glory days where id binge 25-30 eps a day, piss in bottles, and just keep watching until i would pass out from low blood pressure :feelsbadman:

brutal your lie in Aprilpill
I watched it 2 weeks ago because I heard so many people soying out about it. I remember a Korean noodle I talked to on Insta back in 2016 really loved this show. I mean it was good, a solid 7/10, maybe a very light 8 if I’m feeling generous, but going into it (I like to go into shows blind) I was expecting it to be on the level of A Silent Voice or Your Name in terms of quality and animation but it was far from it. Mid-1 Pictures just didn’t do it justice tbh. Your Lie in April deserved better directing and a better studio. Like imagine if it was directed by Makoto Shinkai or Naoko Yamada, it would’ve been a certified hood classic :feelsjuice:
miss those anime glory days where id binge 25-30 eps a day, piss in bottles, and just keep watching until i would pass out from low blood pressure :feelsbadman:

I watched it 2 weeks ago because I heard so many people soying out about it. I remember a Korean noodle I talked to on Insta back in 2016 really loved this show. I mean it was good, a solid 7/10, maybe a very light 8 if I’m feeling generous, but going into it (I like to go into shows blind) I was expecting it to be on the level of A Silent Voice or Your Name in terms of quality and animation but it was far from it. Mid-1 Pictures just didn’t do it justice tbh. Your Lie in April deserved better directing and a better studio. Like imagine if it was directed by Makoto Shinkai or Naoko Yamada, it would’ve been a certified hood classic :feelsjuice:

View attachment 574589
shut the fuck up

Yeah most anime is shit ngl
Some are exceptional, but yeah most is definitely garbage.
that's literally how japanese incels cope by watching protagonists they relate to getting laid and slaying
Agreed, that fantasy is kind of the point I imagine? Not saying OP is wrong, but in my experience anime is much less blue pilled than western shows at this point. At least they aren’t terrified of putting attractive women in.

anime is much less blue pilled than western shows at this point. At least they aren’t terrified of putting attractive women in.
Very true. It's way better than the woke western shit like those:
81efpW5SFjS  01

Highguardianspiceheader

Stevenuniverse