Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anime Megathread

Rip @seija I wonder if he ascended after leaving

Watching seven deadly sins right now. It has an RPG feeling to it, pretty good so far.
Finished deadly sins, or what's available of it I guess it's still ongoing. I thought Escanor was pretty cool but I didn't really care for the rest, it was OK.

Started watching Himouto! Umaru-chan, it's pretty comfy.

Brutal necro ngl
Currently watching BHA on season 4
Gotta rewatch No game no life tho

That's a good anime.I wish I could get more into them but it's impossible to weebmax for me it's seems

Trash

Only watch anime for the 2D women, not to mention I fucking hate the fan base.

Just binged kengan ashura. It was pretty good, reminds me of kaiji a little bit. Might give the manga a try people say it's good.

Finished watching bleach a week ago

Finished watching Burn the Witch and as much as the MC's are foids (though like panty and stocking are waifu material), the settings and story was actually interesting, especially with the concept of dragons being the partners of witches/wizards, well mostly because the cool dragon designs.

Currently watching Kengan Ashura and really is higher T than Baki.

I've recently been watching SAO season 3 because it's on Netflix and I have nothing else to do

Plot is convoluted as expected, and the main character is a Gary Stu as always, the only reason I keep watching it is for the fight scenes

Watching anime is probably the only true cope for me. I'm currently watching Welcome to the NHK and I'm currently on episode 11.

Yeah, I should definitely get around to watching this

Infact, I'm surprised I haven't already, given my similar situation

Just watched re:zero. Many of the characters are pretty cringe and make little sense, especially the protagonist, but it's a cool story so it was still good.

Watched hirugashi, it was pretty good, ending a little underwhelming. Thx for the tip @curryZoomercoomer

I'll revive each time against the immense strain, and sort to honour incels and our supporters.

As a chaotic rescue unfolded off the coast of Japan in July, an American eyewitness saw a tall, thin man wade into waters where other swimmers were battling a deadly rip current.
“The glare and the sunlight was kind of silhouetting him, so I didn’t see his face,” the witness, Capt. Neda K. Othman of the U.S. Army, said by phone this week. What she saw, from a distance of at least 40 feet, was his short hair, red shorts, black top, fins and snorkeling mask.
The two distressed swimmers, a 12-year-old girl and a man, later reached safety with help from Captain Othman’s husband and the couple’s diving instructor. But at some point during the rescue, at a dive spot called Mermaid’s Grotto, Captain Othman and others at the scene lost sight of the snorkeler.
Two days later, a body was found floating off the coast of a nearby city. Japan Coast Guard officials identified him as Kazuki Takahashi, 60, the celebrated creator of the enormously popular manga and trading card game Yu-Gi-Oh! News of his death was met with an outpouring of grief on social media, in Japan and beyond.

Anime is for faggots

Anime is for faggots

Has nothing to do with being from any East Asian location or wanting Asian woman. The guy was simply mentally similar to us, so he became accustomed to our collective suffering.

I post SNPs for other reasons.

It's time to separate our supporters from NTs, though.

Hmm...It seems I'll also use this as a Rice thread.

Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero (ドラゴンボール超スーパー スーパーヒーロー Doragon Bōru Sūpā Sūpā Hīrō) is the 21st Dragon Ball movie and the second Dragon Ball Super movie. It was initially set for release on April 22, 2022; however, a hack at Toei caused the film to be delayed until June 11, 2022.[3][4]

Novel adaptations were also released and the events of the movie received an adaptation for the Super Hero Saga of the Dragon Ball Super manga, in which the events are expanded upon.