Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anonymous incest poll: would you fuck your mother ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date

Would you ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 88.5%

• Total voters
Surely incest (100% consensual and NOT involving anyone underage) isn't worse than that old guy raping a chicken.

That is extremely disgusting, I hope the five weirdos who said yes were joking

@BummerDrummer invite me over so i can ppound ur mummy

no I'm not a jew

That is extremely disgusting, I hope the five weirdos who said yes were joking
People banged their moms in ancient times...someone somewhere some long time ago had a literal grand-ma-momLOL

someone somewhere
In summertime.
But for real, even if it happened it doesn't make it okay, I can't imagine such a thing. It's not even just morally wrong but wrong from every point of view.

People banged their moms in ancient times...someone somewhere some long time ago had a literal grand-ma-momLOL

Other people did it, so it's okay

:soy: :soy:

What? I never said its okay..dont put words in my mouth. You stupid genetically enhanced monkey!.
Screenshot 20200226 153439 Chrome

Incesters should have 50 kilo stone tied to their testicles and thown from the top of the Burj Khalifa

I don't even understand how you can be attracted to your mother. The only way I can think off is if she gave you away at birth and then you reconnected when you're an adult. Otherwise I think it's not possible.

I don't even understand how you can be attracted to your mother. The only way I can think off is if she gave you away at birth and then you reconnected when you're an adult. Otherwise I think it's not possible.
There’s actually hormones in our brains that prevent us from being attracted to people we share too much blood with

nah but i aint gonna sperg out if you said yes

in all honesty ,i love the edgy humour in this community but thats the reason why we will never be taken seriously .
They think that we ALL really think like that jfl .
but anyway , lets continue beind degenerate cause its fun and also fuck normies if theyre too.stupid to get it .

I know some of you have got some MILFs for your mother dont tell me you arent yanking your hog to the thought of some incestuous sucky fucky fun time with her

1e729dbf34cad5c2b81b2dc46c84eac4.png

Fucking degenerates

I like mom/son stuff BUT I never imagine my actual mother because that is, of course, fucked up plus mentally impossible for me. Mom/son erotica turns me on the most though, where the mother is the initiator and her sexual actions are done in a motherly caring way