Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another day, another compilation of women shitting on manlets

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1aynaxm/why_does_every_ignore_the_millions_of_posts_on/

Chef's choices:

KillNormies1
KillNormies2
KillNormies3
KillNormies4

Damn, it's over bro.

The most positive comment was someone saying they should consider giving shortguys who treat them like literal goddesses a chance
996ED363 6A4B 4E29 918B F9CDBC53A031

This all propaganda by incels only personality and confidence matter bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Women do no wrong and they're always right, if you disagree with it you're an incel

/s

adriana lima was tallfag female so thats pretty justified but these 5'2 girls demanding 6'0+ dudes are just retarded

even if i was a tallfag chad and the woman I was with only like me due to my height and shitted on short guys, I would smash and dash and no more

I can't do this anymore:cryfeels:

How many do we need to get before the counter "wow, one woman on the internet has a preference" becomes bullshit.

Another Foid sprouting bile

How many do we need to get before the counter "wow, one woman on the internet has a preference" becomes bullshit.
white tall broad shoulders nt good bone structure symmetrical face. all women ever.

At some point bluepillers will start hitting us with statistics of the number of internet users globally to convince us that we are wrong because there are still some women who couldn't have said on the internet that they prefer tall men:feelskek::feelskek:.

They take out all their frustration of not being able to get Chad by insulting incels, since we're both "men"

"Why are you being unfair to short men?"
"Blah blah blah patriarchy, blah blah blah domestic violence, blah blah blah abortion"

America is more feminist than the USSR

At some point bluepillers will start hitting us with statistics of the number of internet users globally to convince us that we are wrong because there are still some women who couldn't have said on the internet that they prefer tall men:feelskek::feelskek:.
They'll never say it's just American women, of course, because they don't want us to fly overseas

But tradcons will pretend foreign women are better, when they're just less brazen

adriana lima was tallfag female so thats pretty justified but these 5'2 girls demanding 6'0+ dudes are just retarded
agreed, these foids are the reason manlets exist