Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another day, another compilation of women shitting on short men

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
so cruel

so un-needed for

its literally racism for shortcels

suifuel

women arent shallow see.

Another worthless sheboon nigger aswell, all these black cunt foids that make these social media posts get nothing I bet, even their own men dont like/ want them for the most part.

Actual femcels jfl

You're ugly bitch

Same bitches will talk about rise of misogyny and how common it is among the men, fuck off bitch, misogyny is a self-defence.

Foids are fucking vile and pea brained

Only bile comes from Sheboon's tongue

Wild coincidence that the number of comments on that post is 183. The heightpill is inescapable.

Why they are bragging about being taller then men?
Imagine men bragging about having bigger tits then women

Why they are bragging about being taller then men?
Imagine men bragging about having bigger tits then women
cope man boobs are laughed at. we can't win.

The "Empathic" Gender.

I'm tired, boss

Anybody surprised how simps can defend this? Are we even living in a real world, or is this kind of torture simulation? I don´t believe men would let shit on themselves like this. Its not possible to have such a fried brain to tolerate this shit.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

Another worthless sheboon nigger aswell, all these black cunt foids that make these social media posts get nothing I bet, even their own men dont like/ want them for the most part.

Actual femcels jfl
Sadly even they get play from pathetic, pudgy bearded glasses wearing soyfag redditor types. They're so desperate they go for the most bottom of the barrel pussy out there, boon puss

It makes you question your sanity
Yeah, the shit I've seen and read as of lately is just baffling to me. Doesn't feel like real life anymore, it feels like we're the protagonists from They Live and we're the only ones who are aware of what's going on

Sadly even they get play from pathetic, pudgy bearded glasses wearing soyfag redditor types. They're so desperate they go for the most bottom of the barrel pussy out there, boon puss
Thats true actually, clown world

The audacity of this chinlet shitskinned spic calling anybody ugly
women-posting-about-hating-short-men-on-social-media-why-v0-ylwg9oi7otcc1.jpg

Thats true actually, clown world
Idk about you but I've seen decent-good looking men with absolute pigs and goblinas for gfs. First couple times I noticed it i kinda laughed thinking to myself "what is that guy doing, he's like chadlite and Aryan pheno with a fat Mexican pig" and then it hit me how truly fucked we are, how bad hypgergamy has gotten out of control. Rarely if ever do I see a looksmatched couple

The audacity of this chinlet shitskinned spic calling anybody ugly
women-posting-about-hating-short-men-on-social-media-why-v0-ylwg9oi7otcc1.jpg
Her looksmatch got FunkyTown'd in Guadalajara last nighy

Anybody surprised how simps can defend this? Are we even living in a real world, or is this kind of torture simulation? I don´t believe men would let shit on themselves like this. Its not possible to have such a fried brain to tolerate this shit.
This is why I believe there has to be a god or higher power - no way this clown world and this pathetic species came about on its own

Most empathetic gender

kill those whores

Last edited:
When you're below 5'10 bit men and women constantly disrespect you because you are too weak to push back and society says it's OK.

Just in case you for some reason didn't feel angry enough today:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1985son/women_posting_about_hating_short_men_on_social/

Just jfl at some of these, the meme gender truly showing it's memeness here:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

"Why does the mainstream ignore this?"

If suicide rates of men going up every year doesn't bother the mainstream enough for them to cover it, imagine women dehumanizing short men...

I have seen shaming of women being covered. But the key words here are men and women.

How to no get mysoginist? These foids deserve to get beaten for making fun of short men. Okay dont like short men, but fucking whore why do you need to make videos and make fun of them?
Yeah I mean preferring avg to tall guys is one thing but going out of your way to mock men who have done nothing to u but exist is something else entirely, totally uncalled for

Just in case you for some reason didn't feel angry enough today:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1985son/women_posting_about_hating_short_men_on_social/

Just jfl at some of these, the meme gender truly showing it's memeness here:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

Women at this point could hail Hitler and punch a retarded short man in a video and make a post on whatever social media, AND THEY STILL WOULD GET 20K LIKES AND 1000 COMMENTS PRAISING THEM, AT THIS POINT THE CONTENT IS IRRELEVANT ITS WHO IS POSTING IT THAT DEFINES HOW MUCH IT IS LIKED AND UPVOTED.

Women can have the highest standards possible and soyciety won't call it out because telling women not to have unrealistic/unreasonable standards is apparently sexist, lol, we live in a clown world

What else is new

It’s funny cause their boyfriends are gonna be 3’0 when I chop their legs off

Foids with potatofaces have an ego inflated enough to despise short men, the world is in a mess.

"Why does the mainstream ignore this?"

If suicide rates of men going up every year doesn't bother the mainstream enough for them to cover it, imagine women dehumanizing short men...

I have seen shaming of women being covered. But the key words here are men and women.
The monkey brain of normies just see it as less competition

That second blonde is hot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back