Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another "friend" ghosted me

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I opened Discord (soytrannyzoomcord) this morning and i ended up finding out that my friend of 2 years had blocked me for absolutely no fucking reason. I am genuinely not sure how to feel on this. Especially since another friend of 2 years did the same thing a few days ago. Do i just have bad luck or something?
This is like, the 5th time or some shit that i have been ghosted

my best friend of a year on xbox did this to me

said i needed "help" he claims to be suicidal

I would block you too. :feelsUgh:

Normies are scum

Maybe he is depressed and thinking about you is taking too much energy for him.

I opened Discord (soytrannyzoomcord) this morning and i ended up finding out that my friend of 2 years had blocked me for absolutely no fucking reason. I am genuinely not sure how to feel on this. Especially since another friend of 2 years did the same thing a few days ago. Do i just have bad luck or something?
This is like, the 5th time or some shit that i have been ghosted
Move on. You found out what you needed to

>Online friends
This, but still I'm sorry for OP.
OP, I could be your online friend, but I have no life, so I don't know what to talk about. JFL.
It's quite common nowadays. basically someone uses u for common interests lets say help for beating a boss in a video game. ur interests in that game or franchise or genre aligns for a while so u get closer. but eventually things slow down and u drift apart a little. the guy senses this and deletes/blocks you since they never cared that much for you and dont wanna risk engaging in further conversations with u since they no longer care about u or have too much social anxiety to even participate in small talk. this has happened to me about 4 times. it's zoomer behavior that didn't exist in the ps3 days.

finding a REAL friend online is nigh impossible but the best u can do is the reply test where u essentially dont initiate convos with the guy that much even if you've been in contact for a while. if he initiates a convo within a week or 2 he actually somewhat cares about you. if u initiate all of the convos believe me they're not ur friend.
Nice test, btw. I really like it.

If someone ghosts you then they're not your friend. It also means that they don't value your relationship with them enough to explain why they're ending it.

Getting blocked is like being excommunicated by the church, often you won't know why and they stop seeing you as worthy of interactions.

nows your chance to stalk and harass them
in minecraft

ive just completely cut off any irl friend. they didnt care about me so why should i do the same:feelsLightsaber: