Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another girl messages me randomly

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
20% - brag
(NOT A BRAG POST)

This time a girl claiming to be 15 messaged me randomly and sent a censored pic of her face.

Screenshots 2024 03 20 16 40 48

I don't want to get in trouble so I just sperged out and talked about the blackpill and sent pictures of blackops2cel claiming to be me. I'm pretty sure it's another @burnthem2theground alt trying to expose me as a pedo.

Seems like this GrAY wont stop being GrAY until hes banned

JFL at the state of "incels".is. There are so many foids here.

Last edited:
you have your kikecord in your custom title, are you trying to get them to message you?

@FakeFakecel @Biowaste Removal @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @xkcdCleftcel
THE STATE OF .IS IN 2024 :lul: :lul: :lul:

Jfl at everyone ITT thinking I'm a pussy slayer because some fake cuntoid messaged me on discord

What has this forum turned into absolute ragefuel :reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping:

(NOT A BRAG POST)

This time a girl claiming to be 15 messaged me randomly and sent a censored pic of her face.

View attachment 1099883

I don't want to get in trouble so I just sperged out and talked about the blackpill and sent pictures of blackops2cel claiming to be me. I'm pretty sure it's another @burnthem2theground alt trying to expose me as a pedo.
Talking to 15yr old nigga your a pedophile

Highly cuck behavior lol

yOu're just mad because you got MOGGED by a newfag
Stop bragging fakecels we get it you are a pretty eboy why are smearing it on our face go fucking live your life

@FakeFakecel @Biowaste Removal @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @xkcdCleftcel
THE STATE OF .IS IN 2024 :lul: :lul: :lul:
start tagging me in these nigga & bring back the Chud avi.

attention whore RIZZZIN duh cortisol @Uggo Mongo

I can’t imagine getting attention from females

@burnthem2theground if I get banned because of your alt you're gonna have to make me a new account