Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another Heightpill in School

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
In school, we were talking about how class effects relationships and this is a slide that my teacher supplied for the discussion:
B1e144c1a143a2a22eceb13a35758524

It can't be just a coincidence that the shortest guy is portrayed as low class scum. My teacher and classmates seemed to have completely missed the reality of the situation. As long as you look good, social class doesn't mean anything. Especially now, when pretty much everyone is in debt and promiscuity is rampant. I didn't want to interject that into the discussion because I don't want to get lynched and reported for expressing the truth.

Class has literally nothing to do with relationships. just what we know, face height race.

If anything high class girls gag for low class thugmaxxed cock more than high class cock

Height is the major component of males looks. Taller=better in everyone's eyes.

My problem with height is the fact that men who are 5'10" think they are equal to men who are 6'5" at the expense of the short. Putting too much power in the middle creates a bubble.