Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another INCEL BITES THE DUST - JUST GOT FIRED

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Another Incel another dollar
An incel in the hand is worth two in the Bush

Another cel bites the corporate dust, I was fired today By a ROASTIE MANAGER, SEEMINGLY FOR NO REASON OUT OF THE BLUE.

I just started for this low level bookkeeping company about 2 months ago, run by a middle aged roastie, part time low stress, 3 days a week. Fine I thought i will coast for a while and try and get some qualifications in accounting at the same time.

The office set up was like this 4 roasties over 45, 1 single mum zoomer QWUEEEEEEEEN 6-7/10, 1 annoying low tier blue pilled incel in denial, sarcastic without any humour in the sarcasm. Office was like a dead bedroom, no atmosphere no chat no one talked no humour, completely dead, Ok i thought stay quiet work hard for the 20 hours a week head dont say little and be pleasant when spoken to.

2 MONTHS WENT BY: Hardly spoke to anyone, 99% of the time i was at work was working no breaks , no talk, no getting up, just working solidly, literally stayed back around 5 mins after work every day because my train was much later anyway to make a good impression.

BBBBBBBUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, EVEN WHEN YOU DO THIS AS AN INCEL, YOU STILL GET FIRED.

contrast the single mum WAS ON HER PHONE FOR ABOUT 30% OF HER SHIFTS IN FRONT OF THE ROASTIE MANAGER, almost every employee was staring at her at various points because she was using her phone that blatantly messaging etc

Manager had not really had any contact with me for weeks not even talking, then out of the blue, I need to see you in the office, oh shit I thought this is always going to be bad, but how bad, i havent done enough to be fired, ooooooooooooooooooooh yes you have incel, YOU ARE AN INCEL THEREFORE YOUR FIRED.

She was mumbling something about 2 or 3 of her clients had not paid and that the company were going to be in trouble in a few months.

Is this shit believable, they hired me just a few months ago, seemingly in a good position able to take people on, bbbbbbbbbbut just a few months later and a few clients not paying and ITS ALL OVER FOR THE COMPANY IN A FEW MONTHS WTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

THIS IS A FUCKING ACCOUNTANTS AND THEY CANT EVEN MANAGE THEIR OWN COMPANIES CASHFLOW AND ACCOUNTS WHAT THE FUCK

A WELL RUN COMPANY CANT GET IN TROUBLE IF A FEW CLIENTS DONT PAY FOR A FEW MONTHS THEY ARE CASH BACKED AND HAVE A FLOAT FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS WERE THEY CAN PAY THEIR BILLS REGARDLESS OF INCOME. REMEMBER THIS COMPANY IS NOT A YOUNG COMPANY BUT BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbN-YxUFITI

Brutal. I'm sorry brocel

It's possible firing you inside 3 months saves a more generous redundancy package. Still brootal they kept the useless single mother. Oh well working and paying taxes is cucked anyways, NEET is better.

I reckon one of your colleagues reported you for making them muh uncomfortable with just your presence, and for being unsocial. Fuck em, enjoy neeting (if you can).

It's possible firing you inside 3 months saves a more generous redundancy package. Still brootal they kept the useless single mother. Oh well working and paying taxes is cucked anyways, NEET is better.
the most brutal part

THE ROASTIE ACTUALLY SAID IN THE "MEETING", WE WILL HAVE NO WORK FOR POOR SINGLE MUM, SO SHE WILL HAVE TO DO YOUR ROLE AGAIN

I NEARLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT THIS POINT

you have to laugh at it

thanks @Intellau_Celistic

a rare moment of clarity

I reckon one of your colleagues reported you for making them muh uncomfortable with just your presence, and for being unsocial. Fuck em, enjoy neeting (if you can).
I wouldnt put it past that single mum

The brootal part about being an incel is that the work is irrelevant when it comes time to cut some next to save money inkwell is always first, foids look out for their own.

It sounds like they were losing money, and they had to pick someone to let go, so naturally they picked the inkwell.

I hope you asked for a good reference, since you've worked hard and the problem is her losing customers, not anything you've done?

> Just get a job inkwell :foidSoy:
> incel gets a job and gets fired for doing nothing
> must have been your personality, you are owned nothing work on yourself before you get another job :foidSoy:

So happy I rarely have to deal with foids for my job. It would be brutal otherwise.

Ugly men are always the first ones thrown under the bus in any workplace.

When you're an incel your employment is never safe. You will always be the whipping boy. The one who gets more work than anyone. The one who gets blamed. The first one to get discarded when things aren't going well for the company.

Last edited:
It sounds like they were losing money, and they had to pick someone to let go, so naturally they picked the inkwell.

I hope you asked for a good reference, since you've worked hard and the problem is her losing customers, not anything you've done?
ironically yes she actually said she would give me a reference.

AFTER FIRING ME FROM A CANON FOR NO REASON

lets make a list of incel related work platitudes

last one in FIRST INCEL OUT

this is what it was like at work

View: https://youtu.be/Q4PE2hSqVnk?t=83

LISTEN TO THE FIRST 20 SECONDS

i dont got to listen to this shit
you certainly dont pal because the good news is your fired

TTTTTTTTHEN THE REST OF THE VIDEO DOESNT APPLY TO ME
because it goes on to say you can get your job back lolololololol

i have started beat that

Last edited:
It was expected, companies lay off the most incel person if the company has any troubles rather than based on productivity unless it's a very high skilled profession, if they simply don't like you then they will fire you for whatever weird reason they could think of. Don't worry about why though, just take it as it is, I'd love to know the specifics too but you already know the general idea. Begin applying to more work, there's nothing much one can do after this point, I guess just make the best use of the cards you were dealt with, it's the only neutral action you can do.

Get on NEETbux (if possible in your country) and get revenge on society by living off welfare and draining the taxes paid by the hard-working wagecucks who support this unfair system of inequality, injustice and oppression

It was expected, companies lay off the most incel person if the company has any troubles rather than based on productivity unless it's a very high skilled profession, if they simply don't like you then they will fire you for whatever weird reason they could think of. Don't worry about why though, just take it as it is, I'd love to know the specifics too but you already know the general idea. Begin applying to more work, there's nothing much one can do after this point, I guess just make the best use of the cards you were dealt with, it's the only neutral action you can do.

@DenHaag @IncelKing

I have a huge urge to absolutely blast the living shit out of this manager verbally or in text, i have her whatsapp.

This is my proposed message

My fundamental question is they dont want to train me dont want any future with me WHY NOT DO IT, I dont really want a reference from someone like this who i fundamentally dont like dont trust.

I require you to come clean regarding my termination as to the REAL REASON FOR MY TERMINATION, BUT ALSO THE REAL REASON FOR MY HIRING IN THE FIRST PLACE (WHICH I BELIEVE WAS UNDER A FALSE PRETENSE OF FURTHER BOOKKEEPING AND TRAINING).

After 2 weeks I was acutely aware something was greatly awry and knew it was already over and started to look for another job, and was essentially waiting for the very meeting you called at the end, it was a case of when not if.
The incident that made me starkly aware of this was, where i requested to create some software to replace the existing excel spreadsheet for company information, where you stated coldly and i quote, "sorry already outsourced it anyway WHAT IF YOUR NOT HERE". The tone had completely changed after just 2 weeks, this coupled with the really bad negative non verbal communication, no eye contact, no communication, outright ignoring whatsapp and email messages, low effort no responses, my repeated requests for bookkeeping work by text or emails, completely ignored by the way no messages or verbal communication about it.

Something I did or happened or your perception, in which I know I didnt do, because I acted very very straight and said hardly a word in the office (compared to me in reality, as you will see) worked hard quickly and actually if you didnt notice stayed behind most days after hours 5 -10 mins off the clock unpaid, happened within these two weeks to COMPLETELY CHANGE THE PICTURE.
I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR ONE SECOND THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OF A COMPANY CAN CHANGE THAT MUCH IN TWO WEEKS OR EVEN A MONTH, AND YOU TAKE SOMEONE ON IF YOU ARE IN SUCH "TROUBLE". YOU ARE STRAIGHT UP MUGGING ME OFF AND TRYING REALLY POORLY BY THE WAY TO INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE, IT AINT HAPPENING, ITS NOT GOING TO WORK, IM NOT BUYING IT.

In hindsight it looks like a set up and that you had a small backlog of projects a couple of months work at one of your clients, and you needed someone to help transiently for a couple of months to clear. What if the person you hired took the "contract" in good faith and PASSED UP ON ANOTHER OFFER AT ANOTHER ACCOUNTING FIRM TO TAKE THIS "OFFER" UP.

If you bin someone like a bag of hot shit when your self interested use for them is done, because legally you "CAN" and only give a weeks notice, IS THIS A MORAL ACT OF A GOOD PERSON, MISLEADING SOMEONE IS MISLEADING THEM IF YOU FOLLOW THE LAW OR NOT ITS STILL DISRESPECTING THEM, The law states you can give zero hours contracts THE LAW IS NO BAROMETER OF MORALITY. IM CALLING YOU OUT ON IT.

YOU ARE OPERATING AT BASE LEVEL OF MORALITY WITH SOME FORM PRETENSION THAT THIS IS NOT THE CASE, I'M GOING TO SPELL IT OUT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE ACTING AT NEAR ZERO LEVELS IN TERMS OF MORALS AND I DONT TRUST YOU AS FAR AS I CAN THROW YOU.

I'M NOT A BAG OF SHIT AND WONT BE TREATED LIKE ONE, YOU SHOULD NEVER TREAT SOMEONE IN THIS MANNER. And no amount of dog posts on social media WILL WIPE AWAY YOU TREATING PEOPLE LIKE A BAG OF SHIT, BECAUSE YOU WILL MEET SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO WILL TREAT YOU BACK LIKE A BIG OF SHIT AND MAKE YOU BACK UP YOUR BEHAVIOUR BY CONFRONTING YOU ON IT.

what does everyone think do I send this

or because im actually a low inhib maxxxedcel i would just go right into the office and say this to her face in front of everyone in the office there and then, due to her disrespecting me in this manner.
and i have done this before where i just memorised a script and reeled it off as maybe im high iq verbally so can remember it without stuttering and deliver it like i was reading it off a teleprompter

Last edited:

I have a huge urge to absolutely blast the living shit out of this manager verbally or in text, i have her whatsapp.

My fundamental question is they dont want to train me dont want any future with me WHY NOT DO IT, I dont really want a reference from someone like this who i fundamentally dont like dont trust.

I require you to come clean regarding my termination as to the REAL REASON FOR MY TERMINATION, BUT ALSO THE REAL REASON FOR MY HIRING IN THE FIRST PLACE (WHICH I BELIEVE WAS UNDER A FALSE PRETENSE OF FURTHER BOOKKEEPING AND TRAINING).

After 2 weeks I was acutely aware something was greatly awry and knew it was already over and started to look for another job, and was essentially waiting for the very meeting you called at the end, it was a case of when not if.
The incident that made me starkly aware of this was, where i requested to create some software to replace the existing excel spreadsheet for company information, where you stated coldly and i quote, "sorry already outsourced it anyway WHAT IF YOUR NOT HERE". The tone had completely changed after just 2 weeks, this coupled with the really bad negative non verbal communication, no eye contact, no communication, outright ignoring whatsapp and email messages, low effort no responses, my repeated requests for bookkeeping work by text or emails, completely ignored by the way no messages or verbal communication about it.

Something I did or happened or your perception, in which I know I didnt do, because I acted very very straight and said hardly a word in the office (compared to me in reality, as you will see) worked hard quickly and actually if you didnt notice stayed behind most days after hours 5 -10 mins off the clock unpaid, happened within these two weeks to COMPLETELY CHANGE THE PICTURE.
I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR ONE SECOND THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OF A COMPANY CAN CHANGE THAT MUCH IN TWO WEEKS OR EVEN A MONTH, AND YOU TAKE SOMEONE ON IF YOU ARE IN SUCH "TROUBLE". YOU ARE STRAIGHT UP MUGGING ME OFF AND TRYING REALLY POORLY BY THE WAY TO INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE, IT AINT HAPPENING, ITS NOT GOING TO WORK, IM NOT BUYING IT.

In hindsight it looks like a set up and that you had a small backlog of projects a couple of months work at one of your clients, and you needed someone to help transiently for a couple of months to clear. What if the person you hired took the "contract" in good faith and PASSED UP ON ANOTHER OFFER AT ANOTHER ACCOUNTING FIRM TO TAKE THIS "OFFER" UP.

If you bin someone like a bag of hot shit when your self interested use for them is done, because legally you "CAN" and only give a weeks notice, IS THIS A MORAL ACT OF A GOOD PERSON, MISLEADING SOMEONE IS MISLEADING THEM IF YOU FOLLOW THE LAW OR NOT ITS STILL DISRESPECTING THEM, The law states you can give zero hours contracts THE LAW IS NO BAROMETER OF MORALITY. IM CALLING YOU OUT ON IT.

YOU ARE OPERATING AT BASE LEVEL OF MORALITY WITH SOME FORM PRETENSION THAT THIS IS NOT THE CASE, I'M GOING TO SPELL IT OUT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE ACTING AT NEAR ZERO LEVELS IN TERMS OF MORALS AND I DONT TRUST YOU AS FAR AS I CAN THROW YOU.

I'M NOT A BAG OF SHIT AND WONT BE TREATED LIKE ONE, YOU SHOULD NEVER TREAT SOMEONE IN THIS MANNER. And no amount of dog posts on social media WILL WIPE AWAY YOU TREATING PEOPLE LIKE A BAG OF SHIT, BECAUSE YOU WILL MEET SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO WILL TREAT YOU BACK LIKE A BIG OF SHIT AND MAKE YOU BACK UP YOUR BEHAVIOUR BY CONFRONTING YOU ON IT.

or because im actually a low inhib maxxxedcel i would just go right into the office and say this to her face in front of everyone in the office there and then, due to her disrespecting me in this manner.
and i have done this before where i just memorised a script and reeled it off as maybe im high iq verbally so can remember it without stuttering and deliver it like i was reading it off a teleprompter

Take revenge
i have the keys to the place and their laptop lol
ironically i could take ERvenge

but i want to deliver a blow to this witches ego by dressing her down verbally
petulantly damaging things is low, doesnt destroy ego

That's a negative ghost rider.

Don't send that, nothing good will come out of it, just ghost them and put your energy onto finding the next gig instead.

Something something something bad, let’s blame the ugly virgin. Sorry man

That's a negative ghost rider.

Don't send that, nothing good will come out of it, just ghost them and put your energy onto finding the next gig instead.
true but why not light them up a bit

i have the keys to the place and their laptop lol
ironically i could take ERvenge

but i want to deliver a blow to this witches ego by dressing her down verbally
petulantly damaging things is low, doesnt destroy ego
Not by killing them but atleast do some pranks

@DenHaag @IncelKing

If nothing is going to happen to you then low-inhibmaxx and go to her face to say everything, that's better than writing a letter where they could hide and bin it making everything you said gone ignored, you won't even teach them a lesson. Only do this if low inhib though, which I'm sure you are

Sad news to hear I felt the same last year when I was fired from my job for what seemed like a stupid reason initially.

But after some thinking it made sense they were looking for a scapegoat considering the manager brought up an argument from a couple weeks prior.

Then it started off again in the office but things ended on a sour note fortunately though I received my salary the same day.

Bgf8f8f8 flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

Sad news to hear I felt the same last year when I was fired from my job for what seemed like a stupid reason initially.

But after some thinking it made sense they were looking for a scapegoat considering the manager brought up an argument from a couple weeks prior.

Then it started off again in the office but things ended on a sour note fortunately though I received my salary the same day.

its good that you got to argue lol

I was out the door so fast I didnt even get a chance to lampoon and or attack the wilderbeast manager.

Also I found out today at my escapade to the chad infested recruitment consultancy that the company is quite well known in the industry as ripping people off, they had one candidate go all the way through an interview then at the last minute they low balled the wage and would not accommodate any changes, and the candidate had to walk away because the wage was really low, crazy shit.

its good that you got to argue lol

I was out the door so fast I didnt even get a chance to lampoon and or attack the wilderbeast manager.

Also I found out today at my escapade to the chad infested recruitment consultancy that the company is quite well known in the industry as ripping people off, they had one candidate go all the way through an interview then at the last minute they low balled the wage and would not accommodate any changes, and the candidate had to walk away because the wage was really low, crazy shit.
I'm glad you saw it from the bright side but I hate recruitment agencies they're notorious for wanting your details or a role that seems too good to be true. If anything bypassing them is the best way forward. Or NEETing

Fuck. Sorry man.

The employment shit is the realest this blackpill gets for me

View: https://youtu.be/bprpXiT11kU?si=MRt_ETz1g5cSRT8W

Another Incel another dollar
An incel in the hand is worth two in the Bush

Another cel bites the corporate dust, I was fired today By a ROASTIE MANAGER, SEEMINGLY FOR NO REASON OUT OF THE BLUE.

I just started for this low level bookkeeping company about 2 months ago, run by a middle aged roastie, part time low stress, 3 days a week. Fine I thought i will coast for a while and try and get some qualifications in accounting at the same time.

The office set up was like this 4 roasties over 45, 1 single mum zoomer QWUEEEEEEEEN 6-7/10, 1 annoying low tier blue pilled incel in denial, sarcastic without any humour in the sarcasm. Office was like a dead bedroom, no atmosphere no chat no one talked no humour, completely dead, Ok i thought stay quiet work hard for the 20 hours a week head dont say little and be pleasant when spoken to.

2 MONTHS WENT BY: Hardly spoke to anyone, 99% of the time i was at work was working no breaks , no talk, no getting up, just working solidly, literally stayed back around 5 mins after work every day because my train was much later anyway to make a good impression.

BBBBBBBUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, EVEN WHEN YOU DO THIS AS AN INCEL, YOU STILL GET FIRED.

contrast the single mum WAS ON HER PHONE FOR ABOUT 30% OF HER SHIFTS IN FRONT OF THE ROASTIE MANAGER, almost every employee was staring at her at various points because she was using her phone that blatantly messaging etc

Manager had not really had any contact with me for weeks not even talking, then out of the blue, I need to see you in the office, oh shit I thought this is always going to be bad, but how bad, i havent done enough to be fired, ooooooooooooooooooooh yes you have incel, YOU ARE AN INCEL THEREFORE YOUR FIRED.

She was mumbling something about 2 or 3 of her clients had not paid and that the company were going to be in trouble in a few months.

Is this shit believable, they hired me just a few months ago, seemingly in a good position able to take people on, bbbbbbbbbbut just a few months later and a few clients not paying and ITS ALL OVER FOR THE COMPANY IN A FEW MONTHS WTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

THIS IS A FUCKING ACCOUNTANTS AND THEY CANT EVEN MANAGE THEIR OWN COMPANIES CASHFLOW AND ACCOUNTS WHAT THE FUCK

A WELL RUN COMPANY CANT GET IN TROUBLE IF A FEW CLIENTS DONT PAY FOR A FEW MONTHS THEY ARE CASH BACKED AND HAVE A FLOAT FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS WERE THEY CAN PAY THEIR BILLS REGARDLESS OF INCOME. REMEMBER THIS COMPANY IS NOT A YOUNG COMPANY BUT BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbN-YxUFITI

Get up and continue. Keep grinding. You'll be good.

You had a Woman Boss , kek . They Put their Emotions / Feels above Reason .

You know the usual " if you where a chad " You would have not only coasted by , no every fucking Cunt " would lick your very Ass . ( litteraly )

i always get fired where ever i work. people just find reasons to fire me. such is life for some people i guess...

ur not alone in this.

I'm glad you saw it from the bright side but I hate recruitment agencies they're notorious for wanting your details or a role that seems too good to be true. If anything bypassing them is the best way forward. Or NEETin
You are absolutely correct I wanted to avoid these agencies as much as possible, I did this as a last resort BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE A PERSON FRESH INTO A FIELD WITH NO EXPERIENCE AND WANTS TO TRAIN THEM UP. I emailed around 40 accountancy Firms offering to work minimum wage just to get experience, I GOT 3 RESPONSES AND ALL NEGATIVE- ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.

See here for my experience at the recruitment consultant- you cant make this shit up

You had a Woman Boss , kek . They Put their Emotions / Feels above Reason .

You know the usual " if you where a chad " You would have not only coasted by , no every fucking Cunt " would lick your very Ass . ( litteraly )
Yes this is the fear but i thought she might be ok, as a middle aged frumpcel hambeast woman, she was not the type of woman eg power suit dressing Cougar milf looking woman she was a legit 2/10 obese landwhale I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT.

Her position of being an absolute witch is BASED ON JACK SHIT, and if I was in a verbal confrontation I would be tearing threads off her based on her weight her shit diet her low effort maxxing, and the fact that her position is more over leveraged than a banker before the 2008 financial crisis, AND SHE IS AS BIG AS THE HOUSES THE MORTGAGES WERE DEFAULTING ON.

Last edited:
You are absolutely correct I wanted to avoid these agencies as much as possible, I did this as a last resort BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE A PERSON FRESH INTO A FIELD WITH NO EXPERIENCE AND WANTS TO TRAIN THEM UP. I emailed around 40 accountancy Firms offering to work minimum wage just to get experience, I GOT 3 RESPONSES AND ALL NEGATIVE- ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.

See here for my experience at the recruitment consultant- you cant make this shit up
Spot on! I felt the same when I didn't get a single reply despite applying and emailing people for a job unironically my first job was through a friend so that tells you that connections are important. I'll read the thread and thanks for linking it.

I am again on the "job hunt" or le job cunt, I get in contact with a recruiter for my specific area of accountancy, emailed backwards and forwards WITH BRAD LOL, They wanted to arrange an in person meet up and sign me up blah blah details etc etc.

EVERY FUCKING MAN IN THE BUILDING IS 7/10 PLUS NO EXCEPTIONS, ALL LEAN WITH AN OVER 6.5/10 FACE, BRAD IS A LITERAL BRAD MASSIVE JAW AND FACE, I MOGGED THEM PHYSICALLY WITH GYMCEL, but i still felt awkward and like they were trying to belittle and punch down etc, also almost every woman is a frumpy overweight woman who gives zero shits and zero effort, I saw two beasts lurching around to "help me" with my paperwork. The difference in attractiveness between the men and women was cosmic, this showed to me the standards EVEN FOR A LOW ASS "RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT" IS HIGH TIER NORMIE OR GET THE FUCK OUT, there were no average or below average men in the BUILDING.

I still cant believe it I was staring with a semi bewildered look on my face for some of the time as if the blackpill had opened my eyes to the twilight zone.

Also afterwards i went shpping in a low rent supermarket, when a sandn#####r tried to do that thing were they are security and make out like they arent following you, but they are in EVERY AISLE YOU GO IN. After 5 mins of this i tricked him double backed and went up behind him and stood right in front of his face and said NOW IM FOLLOWING YOU ASSHOLE, HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL NOW FUCK OFF IM BUYING STUFF.

bad days

this is what "BRAD" looked like lol huge jaw and chin its laughably predictable now, they just hire fucking clones that look the same
and somehow ignore IT IS BY DEFINITION DISCRIMINATION.

IF YOU ARE HIRING PEOPLE THAT LOOK NEARLY IDENTICAL IT IS DEFACTO THE DEFINITION OF DISCRMINIATION AGAINST PEOPLE WHO DONT LOOK THE SAME, WHO ARE NOT BEING HIRED, ITS THE FUCKING JIM CROWS LAWS DISCRIMINATION BY OMISSION ALL OVER AGAIN, BUT SOMEHOW IT DOESNT COUNT AND ITS MUH PREFERENCE AND MUH HR.

Chadis

Last edited: