Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was warned today by our works council for "sexism" in the workplace

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★
Essentially it was about two statements I made to female colleagues.

1. I heard a foid complain that she had no space on her desk when another colleague put documents on it for her. I then said, "Pull your panties to the side there is a drawer with plenty of space."

2. I acknowledged another colleague who had hit her face while working and therefore had swelling under her eye with the statement, "All women should look like this from time to time so that they know where their place is." However, there were no witnesses in this case.

Apparently it wasn't enough to get me fired or I'm too important for the company, but I now have a note in my personnel file and it was made clear to me that I would definitely be fired if the next incident happened. But at least I don't have to go to an anti-sexism- or rather, be a cuck-seminar or something like that. The reaction of my male colleagues varies. Some secretly celebrate me, others look at me angrily.

Based, but you lowinhibmog me too brutally. I wish i was that lowinhib.

Are you trying to get fired from your job or have you just stopped giving a shit?

Based, but you lowinhibmog me too brutally. I wish i was that lowinhib.
It's easy. Being an incel on the inside but being a cuck in behavior is something you have to break the habit of. What's the point of being nice to foids?

yeah, feminism has made the workplace into an inquisition for males

foids should be forced to work exclusively in auschwitz-like camps, if they have to work at all, so that they stop screwing with the workplace. nu male HR types and managers who enforce feminist rules can go with them

free polish holidays for foids! jfl

2. I acknowledged another colleague who had hit her face while working and therefore had swelling under her eye with the statement, "All women should look like this from time to time so that they know where their place is." However, there were no witnesses in this case.
so they accused you of this with no evidence?

1. I heard a foid complain that she had no space on her desk when another colleague put documents on it for her. I then said, "Pull your panties to the side there is a drawer with plenty of space."

Apparently it wasn't enough to get me fired or I'm too important for the company, but I now have a note in my personnel file and it was made clear to me that I would definitely be fired if the next incident happened. But at least I don't have to go to an anti-sexism- or rather, be a cuck-seminar or something like that. The reaction of my male colleagues varies. Some secretly celebrate me, others look at me angrily.
Don't be an idiot and lose your job.
You wont get future reccomendations like that.

Don't be an idiot and lose your job.
You wont get future reccomendations like that.
I could start working at McDonalds afterwards. I don't speak Taco and the Tacofoids don't understand when I tell them that the job they're doing is exactly in line with their natural talents.

Last edited:
I could start working at McDonalds afterwards. I don't speak Tacco and the Taccofoids don't understand when I tell them that the job they're doing is exactly in line with their natural talents.
Working fast food is worse than self harming with a razor blade in a bath tub.

Working fast food is worse than self harming with a razor blade in a bath tub.
Yes, but the problem would be solved if I worked with immigrants who only understood the menu and otherwise didn't speak English.

Too based to live :feelzez:
Fun fact: I only found out later that a file that she was trying to get off a shelf fell into her face. I had assumed that she was beaten by her husband or something like that. My hope for justice in this world was destroyed.

Fun fact: I only found out later that a file that she was trying to get off a shelf fell into her face. I had assumed that she was beaten by her husband or something like that. My hope for justice in this world was destroyed.

Based! I hope she injured her skull and is in a coma forever. Her beauty will fade over the years and she will no longer benefit from it. Much to the delight of an underpaid incel-nurse who rapes her for many years and makes her his very special wife.

You're setting a good example keep up the good word soldiER

jfl

Expect the women or a simp colleague to set you up, damn.

Offices are probably the worst place to work. Women have a lot of free time there and often create
trouble just because they can. They get bored and band together with co-workers. It can become a silly
little environment. There was another incel who got admonished at work for not 'saying hello' to a Stacey.

Bro I wish I was as brave as you are, mabye I'll try insulting random women on the street, if it feels good ill continue

Tell them sexism is comedy, especially when the female is the punchline (literally) of the joke. I fucking hate progressives. lol