Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another incel just killed himself because of cucktears

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

They're fucking evil. All it would have taken is just one of them to show some kindness and our brother would still be here. They'd rather shit on somebody going through hell so they can pat themselves on the back and feel like the "good guys".

i hope IT cucks get STD from tyrones cum.

The don't care how many of us will die, we are not even humans for them:feelscry:

I wonder how IT will react. Probably just deny it.

This is a win for them. You're not going to guilt them with this, this is exactly what they want, they want us all to die so there are less threats to their disgusting hypergamous society.

"They're fucking bullies and should be ashamed of themselves."

[f ]:incel:

It will be a mixture of celebration and denial of blame. Half of them will have no problem being open about their joy, the other half will want to hide their joy for PR reasons.

This is a win for them. You're not going to guilt them with this, this is exactly what they want, they want us all to die so there are less threats to their disgusting hypergamous society.

He just forgot to take a shower and get a haircut and being himself:feelscry:

The IT people think we are akin to Nazi's or child-molesters or something; therefore us dying is preventing us sick-fucks from committing a crime. They think we're all ticking time-bombs. And hey -- maybe they're right.

Whelp, one less nigger. Good job IT.

Fucking cucks out there getting mad at this guy for setting himself free.

Good. Anyone who kills themselves over what people write online should not reproduce

394Qm3p.gif

st.blackops2cel bless thy rope. amen

It will be a mixture of celebration and denial of blame. Half of them will have no problem being open about their joy, the other half will want to hide their joy for PR reasons.

And without a doubt they'll try to pin it on "toxicity" of the sub and how it's not their fault at all and JUST TRYING TO HEEEEELP

:woke::woke::woke::woke:

The racism inside me don’t make me feel bad as he was a blackcel roping. But I understand the struggle and his pain. it hard to let go of racist ideology and hatred.

Fuck IT, bunch of fucking numale cucks making fun of unfortunate human beings. FUCK.

NVsMHKM.png

Truecel....RIP

Because of IT? No, this dude killed himself cause he's stupid if he actually listened to IT members.
Suicide shouldn't be the default option at all, people that choose suicide should ask themselves - Do I feel good, can and do I do enough to change that, will I be able to feel good and do I do enough to ensure that, the point of suicide should be at least to prevent an ineffective life full of misery and despair, not just cause an IT cuck told you something annoying.

I've had enough people use suicide as a weapon, enough.

IT is filled with extreme narcissists and sociopaths who take utmost pleasure in bullying the downtrodden.

The fact that reddit admins continue to allow that site to exist and while banning a place for outcast virgins to console each other says a lot about how garbage that sjw-riddled shithole is.

Society doesn't care (just virtue signaling) for subhumans killing themselves, don't get your hopes up cucktears will be banned

>102 cucktear lurkers
Congratulations retards. I hope you're happy

Fucking murderers. Im so fucking pissed off.
That subreddit must disappear.

>102 cucktear lurkers
IT users dedicate their lives to watching our every move
we live rent free in their heads
deep down they know we're right

They're fucking evil. All it would have taken is just one of them to show some kindness and our brother would still be here. They'd rather shit on somebody going through hell so they can pat themselves on the back and feel like the "good guys".

That is pure fucking evil personified. Fark!!!
>102 cucktear lurkers
Fucking murderers. Im so fucking pissed off.
That subreddit must disappear.
Fuck IT, bunch of fucking numale cucks making fun of unfortunate human beings. FUCK.
The don't care how many of us will die, we are not even humans for them:feelscry:
They have blood on their hands
IT users dedicate their lives to watching our every move
we live rent free in their heads
deep down they know we're right

Making fun of ugly depressed losers, what did they expect to happen?

Tbh

Hello soytears lurkers. You are responsible for dozens of suicides, hope (((y'all))) proud of yourselves.

Instead of doing something productive with your time you instead choose to stalk and doxx depressed virgins on the internet.

This not only goes to soytears but also cuckfarms and other places solely dedicated to stalking mentally ill people.

Hello soytears lurkers. You are responsible for dozens of suicides, hope (((y'all))) proud of yourselves.

Instead of doing something productive with your time you instead choose to stalk and doxx depressed virgins on the internet.

This not only goes to soytears but also cuckfarms and other places solely dedicated to stalking mentally ill people.
Society doesn't care (just virtue signaling) for subhumans killing themselves, don't get your hopes up cucktears will be banned

Last edited:
RIP brother i hope your death was painless

These people have blood on their hands, incel revolution when?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back