Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another incel just killed himself because of cucktears

IT is filled with extreme narcissists and sociopaths who take utmost pleasure in bullying the downtrodden.

The fact that reddit admins continue to allow that site to exist and while banning a place for outcast virgins to console each other says a lot about how garbage that sjw-riddled shithole is.

That's why I stopped posting on braincels. It got over-ran with a bunch of normies trying to punch down on incels.

I’m not surprised IncelTears is a bunch of sociopaths who take pleasure in bullying socially and psychologically disadvantaged men. They are the reason why so much hate is associated with incels. They are way worse than any “entitled and misogynistic” incels. They have no interest in helping down trodden men but instead want to feel better by feeding off of others’ miseries.

I’m not surprised IncelTears is a bunch of sociopaths who take pleasure in bullying socially and psychologically disadvantaged men. They are the reason why so much hate is associated with incels. They are way worse than any “entitled and misogynistic” incels. They have no interest in helping down trodden men but instead want to feel better by feeding off of others’ miseries.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Getting those IncelTears cocksuckers banned would be the biggest schadenfreude fuckfest on me, even if it violates my moral code, but i fucking hate those pieces of shit.
Revolution ! Kill all the women and the cucks ! Save the world from Yang ! Women have always been Yang in our society not men. Kill them and take the yin cucks with them.
This shit reeks of infiltration.

Last edited:
You might be feeling angry but things could be worse, the saliva in your mouth could feel really sticky and your toungue unable to find a comfortable place in your mouth, forcing you to manually swallow again and again until your mouth is an impossible to reach middle-ground between dry and uncomfortably full of spit.

Motherfucker.

Revolution ! Kill all the women and the cucks ! Save the world from Yang ! Women have always been Yang in our society not men. Kill them and take the yin cucks with them.
cool larp

Pics or it didn't happen tbh.

I find it hard to sympathize with people who'd willingly subject themselves to the tyranny of a foid mod on an incel subreddit just to stay on 'muh precious reddit'. What utter cuck shit is that? Especially considering the fact that there is an incel forum on the web that's completely free of foids (well, almost). The thought of a foid moderating a subreddit for sexually frustrated depressed virgin men as she's having the time of her life, getting fucked by different guys that are way out of her league disgusts me at a very visceral level. What are these cucks doing?

Normies are not good people.

back when ritty hadnt gone full mad

back when ritty hadnt gone full mad
o5U4QUW.jpeg

average looks of incel.is mog IT hard

they must stop making fun of us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5