Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another incel just killed himself because of cucktears

Hey BBC and cuck post. Are you FUCKING getting this...

Hope you bro @NEETAndTidy mentioned this in your interview with the BBC. Literally ugly men being driven to suicide. A form of genocide and homicide in itself.

Why is it always these reddit faggots killing themselves?

I've been browsing incel sites for the last couples years and it's only reddit where you see these faggots writing these long boring suicide notes. What a bunch of faggots.

And without a doubt they'll try to pin it on "toxicity" of the sub and how it's not their fault at all and JUST TRYING TO HEEEEELP

:woke::woke::woke::woke:

He was already on the edge, IT simply gave him the nudge. Remember to support your brothers dudes, I would rather die myself but I feel better knowing i am not alone.

WOW JUST FUCKING WOW. WHAT THE FUCK. YET INCEL SUBREDDITS ARE BANNED.

THOSE PEOPLE ARE HEARTLESS

Watch how IT turns this around and blames our “toxic community”

This is fucking sickening, we lost a brother

Whelp, one less nigger. Good job IT.

Braindead twats like you are the reason we continue suffering.

----------------------------------------------------------
My problem with IT is not even just the constant harassment and abuse inflicted upon vulnerable individuals, but their incessant gaslighting and denial of real world problems. How much better would people on here feel if some of them just once showed some humanity and said "You don't deserve to suffer like this. Yes the world is cruel and women can be cunts, but..."

No, they will sacrifice everything in the name of political correctness.

Last edited:
Wish I had the money to take these depressed guys and rent an island with whores and booze in teh Philippines or smth

They deserve to be shot.

Yeah, this is kinda what they want though lol.
The more incels dead the better, in their eyes.

RIP Bro. May you find peace in your afterlife.

Why ? what the fuck why they can exist on reddit ? What's the fucking point of their sub reddit ? I don't understand, one guy is dead because of them, they are so retarded

How we can call this intelligence ?
Code:
https://imgur.com/0aeB8aV
I fucking hate this types of peoples they fucking need to stop

it was him :
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/NVsMHKM.png
and fucking cucks of IT give him stupids advices, I really start to hating them more than feminists and other normal cucks things, they are garbages of the society how, HOW they can push someone to suicide

Last edited:
He is finally free.

Society doesn't give a flying crap about lonely depressed virgins like us. Don't except cucktears to be taken down.

The don't care how many of us will die, we are not even humans for them:feelscry:

This is the truth. They don't care if we die. We are just cockroaches to them.
Good. Anyone who kills themselves over what people write online should not reproduce

What inceltears wrote to him was probably the last straw for him. I can only imagine how he must have been treated IRL. But don't let logic get in the way of your edge, kid.

Are you entertained? You damn cucks, ironic how IT cucks has a lot more blood in their hands than any other incels forum, but we are the monsters, right? All we do is express our despair and anger at a society that has abandoned us but we have never made anyone kill themselves, they are the real monsters brothers, we need to act against them because they are already exterminating us like flies.

Its is war, they want to open hunting season and make us kill ourselfs, they are the enemy and we should be extra careful. They may not see us as humans , but we will fight back.....Hearing me IT fuckers !!!

Makes me want to find the names and addresses of everyone who pushed this guy over the edge.

Should had go out like a hero tbh.

i hope the femoid who rejected him reads this post.
f

Last edited:
Sad niggas hours :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: i hope my nigga is happy in heaven.

Last edited:
But if some 12 or 13yo Stacy takes nude pics for Tyrone and then becomes the class hoe, the Canadian government implements anti-terrorist laws when such Stacys commit suicide for attention, such as Raetah Parsons and that other cunt Amanda Todd from Victoria, BC.
Cyberbullying is also a serious offense even if you argue with a femcunt on Twitter like Gregory Allan Elliot!

I am already banned on braincels. Anyway, this is what can be done.

1. Find all u/Uggocel s comments with IT
2. Find those who bullied/insulted him
3. Make a list of all those IT users and hang it somewhere
4. They have implicitly assisted a suicide, it might be a case for Penal Code 401C type shit, it's a second degree voluntary manslaughter.
5. Round those motherfuckers up!!

They're fucking evil. All it would have taken is just one of them to show some kindness and our brother would still be here. They'd rather shit on somebody going through hell so they can pat themselves on the back and feel like the "good guys".

Why tf was he even there and not here

Who do incels even keep torturing themselves by going to inceltears ???

Who do incels even keep torturing themselves by going to inceltears ???
Because they're hilarious. Problem is that you should never take them seriously, like this guy did.

NVsMHKM.png

Am I the only one who thinks this might be fake

i really hate you
You might be feeling angry but things could be worse, the saliva in your mouth could feel really sticky and your toungue unable to find a comfortable place in your mouth, forcing you to manually swallow again and again until your mouth is an impossible to reach middle-ground between dry and uncomfortably full of spit.

I made some fat, roided up heroin addict off himself instead once. I hate reddit with a passion, and I feel bad for the kid. but suicide by proxy is cope, homicide by proxy, now we're talkin'
the point is, force someone else to off themselves, preferably someone who makes fun of guys like us. one less NPC faggot on earth.
Makes me want to find the names and addresses of everyone who pushed this guy over the edge.

find bomb making manuals while you're at it, do not use a return address.

Last edited:
IT'S TIME TO WAGE FUCKING INCEL JIHAD AGAINST THOSE CUCKS!
IT'S TIME TO WAGE FUCKING INCEL JIHAD AGAINST THOSE CUCKS!

Women actually want to mass genocide incels. They're programmed by nature to. It's the number one goal on their agenda for global feminism, quietly discussed behind closed doors.

Revolution ! Kill all the women and the cucks ! Save the world from Yang ! Women have always been Yang in our society not men. Kill them and take the yin cucks with them.

Women actually want to mass genocide incels. They're programmed by nature to. It's the number one goal on their agenda for global feminism, quietly discussed behind closed doors.

that's the funny thing, we're stronger, if men would lose the white knight mentality and get it beat out of them, we'll have a full on gender war.

I am already banned on braincels. Anyway, this is what can be done.

1. Find all u/Uggocel s comments with IT
2. Find those who bullied/insulted him
3. Make a list of all those IT users and hang it somewhere
4. They have implicitly assisted a suicide, it might be a case for Penal Code 401C type shit, it's a second degree voluntary manslaughter.
5. Round those motherfuckers up!!
I bet they'd find a way to get out of it with a slap on the wrist though, society doesn't care about us. They could watch us drop dead one by one from IT's cruelty and not give a single fuck

Most cucktears users are almost as pathetic and mentally ill as incels, if not more so. One of the regular posters was sexually abused as a child and thinks she is on some kind of crusade. Most of the others I've seen pictures of are hilariously fat ugly and pathetic, and just want to punch down at someone lower than they are socially.

Most normal people read about incels and go "huh" and go on about their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back