Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Another lethargic, depressing, ragefilled day

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
>i woke up tired and drifted off again many times until I finally got up in the afternoon.
>browsed here for a while, played zelda oracle of ages and ate while I ate some snacks.
>finally brushed my teeth and showered.
>hunger finally forced me to make myself my one real meal of the day.
>browsed online some more, started a movie but lost interest less than an hour in.
>went outside and sluggishly rode my bike while remembering how I used to ride my bike at uni while hanging out with the closest thing I ever had to friends and how shit in comparison my area at home is.
>seethed over getting kicked from uni for a while then yelled a few profanities in the air
>came back and showered now im here.
5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7
Peep

So you have a game boy to serve as a substitute for your ps4?

So you have a game boy to serve as a substitute for your ps4?
yes, was one of my only copes in childhood. my mother bought it for my eldest brother's 15th birthday but then we had to hide it from my mother when she banned games from the house. most of the games I have for it were either borrowed and never given back or found

What movie were you going to watch?

yes, was one of my only copes in childhood. my mother bought it for my eldest brother's 15th birthday but then we had to hide it from my mother when she banned games from the house. most of the games I have for it were either borrowed and never given back or found
Why would she ban games from the house? That's the worst thing you can do to someone who needs an escape.

baby driver. i get most movie recc from yms on youtube
Thats a shit movie, makes sense why you stopped an hour through. I was kciked out of uni so I feel your pain, i know all those feels

Why would she ban games from the house? That's the worst thing you can do to someone who needs an escape.
because my oldest brother started doing badly in high school and she blamed games
Thats a shit movie, makes sense why you stopped an hour through. I was kciked out of uni so I feel your pain, i know all those feels
it was in the most undignified way

Last edited:
Don’t you have a laptop/computer? Emulate games you can play everything up to NDS and before with a shitty xomputer

Too many feels. I havent brushed my teeth in 3 days. It's 11pm, and all i've had to eat was the leftovers of a cake (no frosting)