Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ANOTHER new schoolkids.is just dropped

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240324 001952

WHAT THE FUCK :lul: :lul:

Are under 18's even allowed on the site? Tbf it was very much over for me at 11.

Holy shit 11....I remember at that age I was just playing Modern Warfare with my friends

11 years old is insane

Thats sad tbh. At 11, i was searching "Girls kissing without clothes"

Blackpilled at 11 jfl.

At 11, I was playing Minecraft.....

How times have changed:feelsjuice::feelsUnreal:

How did he managed to finds incels forums, he need to enjoy his childhood ..

This shit is getting morbid. Why are these kids trying to join a forum like this? They haven't even hit puberty yet. Sure, maybe some of them think it's over but I'd say they need to actually wait it out and try for a bit before giving up so quickly. I was a social reject when I was young too, but I also didn't even give one singular shit about women until late highschool. I don't even think I found women attractive at all until middle school probably and even then it wasn't an extreme attraction at first anyways.

he's younger than when gta 5 came out wtf

NevER fucking began.

Proactive doomer

HE'S BORN IN EITHER 2012 OR 2013 :worryfeels:

let him in, his posts would provide much needed comedy

he's younger than when gta 5 came out wtf
:dafuckfeels:

That game came out 2013, and I got it in 2014: Not exactly sure when, but I know it's a decade by now since I started playing that game...

I just, feel how much time has passed...fucking brutal.

i don’t think I even knew what sex was at 11, never mind being incel, fml man society is done for.

OVER BEFORE IT EVEN BEGAN

I can't believe how bad it's gotten, I can't imagine going on a site like this at 11, I was in a completely different world.

foids are to blame as usual

I can't believe how bad it's gotten, I can't imagine going on a site like this at 11, I was in a completely different world.

@Simba @Regenerator

gen alpha is so fucked

Holy shit 11....I remember at that age I was just playing Modern Warfare with my friends
I was still playing with the gormiti toys and a little bit of video games like crash

Over for him, drop the age limit on .is and allow him. You dont just randomly find this site at 11 years

When I was 11 I didn't even have internet access. I didn't get internet access until I was 13. It could just be a bored troll though but if not it shows how fucked femoids are & how gen alpha are fucked beyond belief.

This site should be 18+++

He is not even teen:worryfeels:

Literally ovER before it even began

If you can't get a girl in your teens, you're gonna have a harder time than other guys when you're older. And you'll be expected to HEAVILY "compensate" for your looks. Be prepared to PAY through the damn nose for HALF of what she gave Chad for free. It's either that or stay single.

How bout only incels who've gone through puberty should be allowed to sign up or is that too much to ask?

Let him in. I only wish collective male blackpill awareness was this good when I was 10. It would have improved my life. In hindsight, it was over for me at every decade, 10, 20, 30.

Over for him if he's really ugly though.

There was an 11 year old on .org

Doesn't he still have time to mew, growth hormones and shit at this age`?