Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another news article about chadfishing on incels.is

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Some Aussie roastie journalist made another news article about chadfishing on this site.
It's probably the most in depth sumary from a technical standpoint. She even quoted my post on here where I said the best method of avoiding chadfish is to demand a vide call.
It doesn't matter how much attention is focused on chadfishing, or what technologies tinder implement, there will be a way to bypasss it, just as I recently bypassed tinder's shitty new verification crap.
Here's the link to the article:

It doesn't matter how much attention is focused on chadfishing, or what technologies tinder implement, there will be a way to bypasss it
Yeah, the foids just have to wisen up, however the problem there is that they are foids!

Amazing work as usual, thank you for keeping our country based.

Australia has fallen

Good. Spread the good deeds

Great work brocel. It was all thanks to you that I was inspired to try out Chadfishing for myself recently.

Chadfishing is brilliant. Tinder is women’s ideal dating method where they can effortlessly omit sub 8 men and get validated for it in return so when you Chadfish, you make them feel uncomfortable in the most comforting environment they can ever be (where the only value they’ve ever had is also greatly highlighted).

Lmao people are actually using this website. Comments from under the article. Didn't you make a guide with instructions on how to do this in one of your previous posts?

Kekius

Yes, I think this a roastie feminist website

Chadfishing is brilliant. Tinder is women’s ideal dating method where they can effortlessly omit sub 8 men and get validated for it in return so when you Chadfish, you make them feel uncomfortable in the most comforting environment they can ever be (where the only value they’ve ever had is also greatly highlighted).
Based

Beautiful to see how angry they are. Female helplessness is wonderful. Good work brother. :feelsYall::feelsYall:

Great work brocel. It was all thanks to you that I was inspired to try out Chadfishing for myself recently.
What were the results?

Don't give this whore's article any attention, it is a piece of garbage

I need to start chadfishing

I have too much brain rot to chadfish. Postmaxxing is my only cope